Greetings fellow ultimate guitar members,
I have been playing acoustic guitar for quite a while now, and i would like to graduate to an electric guitar. You may not probably agree to this, but i would like to build my first electric (partscaster) i have a pretty good knowledge on what to do, but I'm having trouble deciding what sort of guitar to do. I like to play ska eg: Reel Big Fish, Sublime, Madness and the wailers. I also would like to play some Alt rock eg: Weezer, Greenday and Foo fighters. I really wan't a strat and not a les paul or any other type of guitar. But i need it to be diverse because it will be my last guitar for a while and i am having trouble deciding on whether to get a hardtail guitar or tremolo. My instinct would tel me to go with a hardtail because it is more like a tele, and they do ska pretty well. Also, because Rivers Cuomo, and Nile Rogers use hardtails and they do Funk And alt rock which is what i would like to do, So i initially thought this was the best choice. I would like a second opinion on this so if anyone can help, please do!

Thanks!
P.S I'm new here, so sorry for silly question.
We Supply the best Quality of generic medication for pain, cancer, weight control pills, Diet supplements, Sex enhancement pills, anxiety meds, and anti fatique, 100 safe delivery and guaranteed satisfaction. Double vacuum discreet packaging.
Order discreet Top Quality
►Pain Killers ,
►Med. Marijuana,
►Actavis Syrup.
Shipping is discrete and delivery . No prescription Needed.
AT (720) 306-7721 or nyuyservi@gmail.com . thanks
Quote by Pastafarian96
Welcome and definitely not a silly question! Personally I'd go with a hardtail, ska is rarely found to have tremolo dips or rises I've noticed.

thanks dude, thought that would be the best choice.