Page 1 of 2
So I've been smoking marijuana for a few years now and I've never experienced ANYTHING like what just happened...holy **** balls... that was so unreal....I've had soooooooooo many bad psychedelic trips but this was unlike anything I've ever had. Makes me think it was laced. When I first got it , I was so excited to try it, I smoke some as soon as I got it. But it barely could even stay lit and no smoke would come out so I was like **** I got ripped off I didn't even get a buzz. So a few days later,today, I was like **** it I'll just smoke everything and maybe I'll feel some thing...I kept feeling the smoke going in but none would come out when I exhaled. And then it got to the point where I just kept forgetting that I had just smoked...it didn't even smell like weed which usually had a really strong aroma...so I smoke it all...usually when I get it high like that it last for hours but this was very quick and intense and as soon as it was gone....it was like nothing had ever happened...it didn't even fade away...it to was just really intense than gone, that's never happened to me with weed. It kind of felt like what people describe coke as...a really intense rush and then it was gone...Just a massive headache...the experience itself was completely different from the usual...unlike anything I've ever experienced. It felt like gravity increased by one million...my jaw was trembling uncontrollably, i thought my teeth were going to explode and i almost swallowed my tongue. i think I may have smoked too much too fast...my thoughts were so surreal...in my mind I turned into a manical psycho, all I could think was death ....I was everywhere and I was nowhere...I was screaming hysterically...it felt like I had Jacked into the matrix. I liked it...time just kept repeating itself...only reason I remember Is because I kept a log of all my thoughts as I experienced. And that's also why I am writing this. To remember this is my attempt of trying to describe an experience that cannot be into words...And another unusual thing that happened was that the metal chair I was sitting in bent in half. How is that even possible??? I thought it was all in my head. I tried bending the metal tube with my hands and by putting the weight of my body on it and I couldn't it's not even possible. It's almost as if everything that happened wasn't in my head. It was real.i was just sitting in the chair and it felt like the weight of the world came down on me. At one point I even Astral projected around the room and just watched myself...that's when I realized that I'm not even human. I just look like you guys....once I came back down. I decided to smoke some more...I never learn my lesson but that's when I realized that I had eaten my pipe...Also there was another creature in the room, lurking in the dark. It was an evil entity. It felt like a part of me that I had been hiding deep down inside. I could hear an evil laughter coming from nowhere. It was like being born again. Life is strange...
Last edited by killaudio666 at Aug 24, 2015,
tldr

Quote by killaudio666
Life is strange...
lol no it's not, it's the drugs you just took you silly stoner.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i think you're crazy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Tldr; 15 year old has a drag on a joint
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Sounds like you should have posted this shit story in the drug thread.

EDIT: also, observe the overuse of ellipses. Has Blode killed this guy and taken over his life?
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Aug 24, 2015,
Quote by Weaponized
sounds like you smoked salvia dude

I don't know what the **** it was but it was intense...
Quote by slapsymcdougal

EDIT: also, observe the overuse of ellipses. Has Blode killed this guy and taken over his life?

I always do that when I type.......................................................................
Quote by killaudio666
I always do that when I type.......................................................................

You're worse than Hitler.
first time I got high was a full gram of hash,I was hallucinating that the swimming pool was fire and my buddy was the devil. Stronger than any acid trip I've had.
Or perhaps we should ask, "Clark? Is that you?"
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by killaudio666
At one point I even Astral projected around the room

I hope you cleaned it up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Tempoe
first time I got high was a full gram of hash,I was hallucinating that the swimming pool was fire and my buddy was the devil. Stronger than any acid trip I've had.

Definitely not my first time but I feel like you know what I'm talking about....ive done acid too and that didnt even come close to what i felt....it was so intense.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Its super cool that you smoke weed, bro.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
sounds like an anxiety attack to me
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Brings back memories of the first few times I've smoked. The entire time it felt like the high kept wearing off and coming back again. I was completely zoned out and having ridiculous surreal thoughts. Good times.
the hell did y'all do when you smoked your first joint? i just felt all fuzzy and couldnt stop laughing at random shit with my m8s. my lungs hurt from gasping for air and my cheeks felt numb from smiling

it was great

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by slapsymcdougal

~he took marijuana and it brought the blode out of him~ just say no kids
While it sounds like Salvia, I remember that having a super thick smoke with it.

However, I also remembering that I thought I was a multicoloured train station, trains were pulling in and out of me and there were conductors making it all happen. Then everything went bright, I started crying and had to sit in front of my washing machine with my hands in my head for about 15 minutes.

Then I was fine.

That was just one big hit though, **** smoking more of it hahaha, apparently you eat pipes and see death.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
the hell did y'all do when you smoked your first joint? i just felt all fuzzy and couldnt stop laughing at random shit with my m8s. my lungs hurt from gasping for air and my cheeks felt numb from smiling

it was great

made a waterbottle bong, listened to pink floyd in my room and realized i could drum in tune with the colour red. standard cliche kid stuff
Quote by JamSessionFreak

it was great

Mostly kind of meh.

I hate smoking, though, so that kind of puts me off. Add to that a bad experience involving impatience and brownies, well, I just don't bother anymore.
it was more of a rhetorical question in response to the nutjubs/champions who managed to get hallucinations out of weed but thanks for your stories

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by luvs2gro at #33565330
sounds like an anxiety attack to me

yeah
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I've never hallucinated from weed so I feel like most people who say they do are making it up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
^ this dude i know swears he saw a gnome when he got baked in the woods with his m8s

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
^ this dude i know swears he saw a gnome when he got baked in the woods with his m8s

It's more likely one of his mates has a seriously deformed penis.
Or one of his mates is really short and has a rank beard
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33565486
I've never hallucinated from weed so I feel like most people who say they do are making it up.

I've never really hallucinated from weed aside from having the ground move like a treadmill under me and shit like that. Once you get high enough it's easy to mistake vivid daydreams as hallucinations.
you know the drug thread is back, right?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
This is why you drugheads lost the drug thread, because you guys get all kinds of stupid when talking about drugs!

go post about it on facebook sam
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
drugheads

Such language... you cut deep.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Page 1 of 2