However if I tweak it enough I may very well have the equipment needed to make the worst guitar sound ever recorded. That is within the realm of possibility. I need to dig out my 2.0 line 6 pod and hook it up to my offender champ modeling amp . I will take the line out of that and plug it into my br-800 recorder and use the worst sounding pre-set amp on that so I will have three modelers running at once, all set with the high on 10 middle and bass on zero. And of course I will use my worst guitar. It might sound so bad it will come around full circle and sound good.
Last edited by yope at Aug 24, 2015,
get one of those plastic 3d printed guitars
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
thanks an good luck
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
FOR SCIENCE

You'll need three or four fuzz pedals too. And make sure you have a phaser or some sort of modulation pedal with everything cranked to 11 so that it sounds like a rubberband.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
also find as many pedals as you can to make a sweet pedalboard that sounds like every type of music possible, in a true happy state of euphoria
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
TS, you must find the worst tone possible and use it to make the worst song possible. This is the duty you have given yourself.
I have nothing important to say
you need a klon a dumble and no less then 3 pete cornish pedals noob. Oh and some at leeast a 10k custom shop hand built artisan guitar noob. also wrong forum
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Make sure to have your guitar set up in badly out of tune standard tuning while trying to do drop tuned style power chords.
Tune to drop Z and strum accordingly.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Pastafarian96
get one of those plastic 3d printed guitars

Don't bother...Jack White probably already has one.
Quote by yope
However if I tweak it enough I may very well have the equipment needed to make the worst guitar sound ever recorded. That is within the realm of possibility. I need to dig out my 2.0 line 6 pod and hook it up to my offender champ modeling amp . I will take the line out of that and plug it into my br-800 recorder and use the worst sounding pre-set amp on that so I will have three modelers running at once, all set with the high on 10 middle and bass on zero. And of course I will use my worst guitar. It might sound so bad it will come around full circle and sound good.

Already been done. Have you ever heard of shoegaze?
Quote by davidyanity
Don't bother...Jack White probably already has one.

Someone once asked me to tab a bass part for one of his songs, in less than two hours I had garnered such a hatred of the song I had to outsource it to a friend of mine with a far more tolerant musical taste (and tabbing skill), and I'm told I have a wide range of preference.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Actually, in order to make the worst guitar sound possible you really just need to grab whatever gear you have to hand, set it up randomly, and record it using this setup: