just what you wanted to see, right? jacks. i got $102 worth, all switchraft. i love them, they are solid jacks and are really great and quiet with good cable (what i get outspecs moogami and canare), no noticeable high end loss with a lot of cable.

onto the goods.

voodoo lab tremolo - this is a really nice pedal, there are a couple of features i really like. i really like the slope control (big reason i bought it and because it was cheap), it can get from more of a sine wave to a chopping throbbing tremolo. also it is nice having the volume knob on it as well, many models do, and some have it as a trim pot, but it is nice to have on top, i hate taking the backs off of pedals to change settings. its true bypass (yawn). other than that nothing else overly special, just a good pedal and a really good price.

malekko chorus - i absolutely ****ing love this pedal. it is tiny, but it just sounds so sweet. it doesn't have very extreme settings, which some may want, but it covers everything i need, and probably most peoples needs. it is very lush, and a good price as well.

fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet - i just got this one today, haven't had a ton of time to mess with it, but i have played them before. for those who haven't tried one, it has a OD side and a boost side. unfortunately you can't use the boost without the OD side (i knew this prior to purchase), on the fulldrive 3 remedies this. but i really do like it. for the money its hard to get. i like it a lot with the mosfet switch selected and the 'comp cut'.

its nice to see that cheap pedals can really do the job.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Will Lane
HNPD! Always wanted to try a fulldrive. And those jacks are actually quite nice to look at. What cable do you use?

try and get your hands on one. they are pretty cheap these days, and you can stick them in front of anything and with a few flips of a switch and a turn of a knob or two and get a good tone. its just really versatile.

http://btpa.com/CA-0446.html for my short runs (pedalboard and fx loop if it is only 6' or so). here is a comparison link: http://btpa.com/pdf/CA-0446Comparison.pdf

i can't find the link to what i use for long runs, but it is mad thick. IMO it performs better, but i don't use it for short runs because it doesn't flex as well.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
happy new jack day. geez wouldn't call new pedals boring but i guess a bag full of jacks is pretty exciting. enjoy
WOOT! Nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by monwobobbo
happy new jack day. geez wouldn't call new pedals boring but i guess a bag full of jacks is pretty exciting. enjoy

haha. yea, i bought jacks for life. i think 18 pancakes, 12 straights, and four 90*. i also have lots of that bulk cable too.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
WOOT! Nice score!

thanks!

i know that this is your year of the pedal, so i am sure you have a bunch you haven't shared with us but what are you using for a power supply?

i have a BBE supa-charger, a 1spot, and another 1 spot on the way. i don't have them all in use though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Nice! I love the FD2 on the mosfet setting too, I was stunned to find out the FD3 left out the mosfet setting, it's got such a classy sizzle to it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by trashedlostfdup
thanks!

i know that this is your year of the pedal, so i am sure you have a bunch you haven't shared with us but what are you using for a power supply?

i have a BBE supa-charger, a 1spot, and another 1 spot on the way. i don't have them all in use though.

I have a few 1-Spots, but also picked up a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus. If my pedal plan stays on course, I'll probably get either more of the PP2s or maybe the next step up, because I'm seriously considering getting a few wide Holeyboards:

http://www.chemistrydesignwerks.com/

OTOH, the dude behind the Holeyboard likes Walrus power supplies, and says they fit the boards perfectly. I might send out a few inquiries to pedal makers about how well their stuff does when powered by Walrus.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by lucky1978
Nice! I love the FD2 on the mosfet setting too, I was stunned to find out the FD3 left out the mosfet setting, it's got such a classy sizzle to it.

huh. i didn't know that. the mosfet setting is pretty sweet sounding, sizzle is a great word to describe it.

the comp cut on with the mosfet selected, a strat sounds amazing through my orange, it sounds just huge.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
i built a pedalboard with the holeyboard principle probably five years ago or more. it wasn't as nice though. i just put the pedals down and ziptied them, i didn't run cables through it though, just the power cables. no second tier either. cool that somebody is doing them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Nice scores there

LOL at the jacks

I wouldn't call those pedals cheap, but I guess they're a fair bit cheaper in the USA
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice set of pedals you picked up there. HNPD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I just use an off-brand 1 spot. I only ever have a few dirt pedals on, and a delay. Not too noisey...

So you like the Malekko chorus? I've been looking at them as well. Everything they make seems top notch, yeah?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I just use an off-brand 1 spot. I only ever have a few dirt pedals on, and a delay. Not too noisey...

So you like the Malekko chorus? I've been looking at them as well. Everything they make seems top notch, yeah?

I really do like the malekko chorus, the secret is that there is a chorus of angels in there singing while you play. Haha, its good. Also for $70ish with a small footprint that sounds good and is solid is a win.

My malekko delays have done me well for quite a while and they are just flat out awesome. I don't know why a carbon copy when it is the same price new.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by diabolical
+1 on the Voodoolab, love this pedal!

Yea i really like voodoo lab a lot, they are underrated IMO.

I also have a proctavia and micro vibe also and love them. I also like that they are made in the US.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
a buddy of mine had the voodoo lab trem, definitely a nice pedal. i was never a big fan of the mosfet 2 though, not a bad pedal at all but it was always a bit stiff sounding for my tastes.

HNPD
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Ithe secret is that there is a chorus of angels in there singing while you play.

Be careful with that. I had the same deal going on until one of the chorus realized we were gigging and making (small) money.

Next thing I know the entiire chorus is asking for Union Scale.

Next time I get a screamin' demon. The only scales they know about are the ones on their hides. Stuff the occasional piece of raw meat into the input and they're happy.
Quote by gumbilicious
a buddy of mine had the voodoo lab trem, definitely a nice pedal. i was never a big fan of the mosfet 2 though, not a bad pedal at all but it was always a bit stiff sounding for my tastes.

HNPD

thanks! i really do like the trem, its well thought out and preforms well too.

i can see what you mean about the mosfet is stiff, but i kind of like that.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup

My malekko delays have done me well for quite a while and they are just flat out awesome. I don't know why a carbon copy when it is the same price new.

I like their delay too. I have it set as my mellow, useable delay. Then my Ibanez DDL is set to obscene space sounds.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Ippon
What you need is a new amp.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!