Page 1 of 3
This morning, I had pancakes cum chocolate fudge plus a glass of black coffee and a few blueberries.
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

cum chocolate fudge? I don't like salt on my pancakes, personally.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
eastwinn's mom
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Pastafarian96
pointless multivitamin tablet and chewable Iron supplement

straya
Quote by Pastafarian96
an apparently pointless multivitamin tablet and chewable Iron supplement with an ANZAC biscuit and a milo.

If that's representative of your diet for the rest of the day, then the multivitamin is probably actually pretty useful.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Toast with butter and a cup of tea
Quote by Gatecrasher53
straya

A proper 'strayan breakfast is weet bix washed down with a cold can of VB and a pack of winnie blues
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 25, 2015,
Tomatoes on toast. Tea. Maybe a yoghurt if I have any left.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
Toast with butter and a cup of tea

A proper 'strayan breakfast is weet bix washed down with a cold can of VB and a pack of winnie blues

Rice Krispies with a can of flat lager from last night. They go snap, crackle and oh, my head.

The breakfast of ex-champions.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I eat pancakes nearly everyday for breakfast. if I'm running late I'll smear some peanut butter on some bread and eat it on the way to work
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
coffee

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Rice Krispies with a can of flat lager from last night. They go snap, crackle and oh, my head.

The breakfast of ex-champions.

We would never do that here, we never (Thankfully) adopted you Brits weird habit of drinking warm beer.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
We would never do that here, we never (Thankfully) adopted you Brits weird habit of drinking warm beer.....

This is more the one you opened, but fell into a drunken stupor before finishing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
This is more the one you opened, but fell into a drunken stupor before finishing.

Pfft, lightweight
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
who the fuck drinks coffee from a glass? gtfo TS

i have no food at my house so I guess I won't eat breakfast....might go into work early so I can get a good lunch in.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
who the fuck drinks coffee from a glass? gtfo TS

i have no food at my house so I guess I won't eat breakfast....might go into work early so I can get a good lunch in.

Some days when I cbf making breakfast, I go to work early and eat the biscuits we give jurors....they're actually pretty tasty
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
i am now consuming yoghurt

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33566729
Some days when I cbf making breakfast, I go to work early and eat the biscuits we give jurors....they're actually pretty tasty

lol i feel ya bro. bread is delicious. when it's super busy at work and no one has time to take a break, we eat the rolls that we give out to guests before their meals come.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Coffee is not breakfast.
It's life.

People who believe this are worse than Hitler.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by ultimate-slash
Coffee is not breakfast.
It's life.

I've never understood the hero worship around coffee. I like a nice coffee about once or twice a week, but I can't drink it every day. Not to mention, coffee breath is such a major turn off

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
lol i feel ya bro. bread is delicious. when it's super busy at work and no one has time to take a break, we eat the rolls that we give out to guests before their meals come.

I ****ing love those rolls....I wish I could get a supply of those to snack on during the day
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I'll take that as a compliment.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I've never understood the hero worship around coffee.

let me help

you live in a strongly westernized society where the strong emotional response to and opinion on consumer goods and services is the last bulwark of personal identity

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33566741

I ****ing love those rolls....I wish I could get a supply of those to snack on during the day

bitch u aint even been 2 my restaurant dont act liek u kno my rollz
I must say that I was intentionally exaggerating my coffee worship there. Don't (as with nearly all my posts) take it too seriously
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I heard he was nice to dogs though
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I've never understood the hero worship around coffee. I like a nice coffee about once or twice a week, but I can't drink it every day. Not to mention, coffee breath is such a major turn off

It gets way better when you drink to excess
... and expression of self

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
**** all of you ninja'd-ing bastards

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by ultimate-slash

Helped bring down unemployment, built highways and supposedly designed the Beetle. And hey, everybody makes mistakes
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I must say that I was intentionally exaggerating my coffee worship there. Don't (as with nearly all my posts) take it too seriously

It gets way better when you drink to excess

I did go through a period of drinking coffee to excess, all I gained from it was a few additional hours pissing at the urinal.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
let me help

you live in a strongly westernized society where the strong emotional response to and opinion on consumer goods and services is the last bulwark of personal identity

I am way too tired to comprehend what you just wrote there, but I am about to break a massive taboo of the internet, worse than icyhot, worse than buttsecks, worse than jailbait.

I hate bacon.

You heard me

I
****ING
HATE
BACON
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by JamSessionFreak
let me help

Actually true.

Also see: beer snobs who are all "DAE le microbrew"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I did go through a period of drinking coffee to excess, all I gained from it was a few additional hours pissing at the urinal.

But what more could you want?

For real though, I'm gradually building down my coffee intake - stopping altogether at once gives me massive headaches, plus I don't want to stop drinking it entirely.
I never actually drank coffee as a way to wake me up or anything. If I want to do that I'll eat an apple or something else high in sugar.
Quote by ultimate-slash
But what more could you want?

For real though, I'm gradually building down my coffee intake - stopping altogether at once gives me massive headaches, plus I don't want to stop drinking it entirely.
I never actually drank coffee as a way to wake me up or anything. If I want to do that I'll eat an apple or something else high in sugar.

Coffee as a stimulant is such a dumb idea.....tried that many times, and all it did was make me super jittery and I got no work done anyway.

That's the caffeine withdrawl giving you a headache, you have to wean yourself off, same with people who give up Coke or Pepsi.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I hate bacon.

You heard me

I
****ING
HATE
BACON

I wouldn't say I hate it but it does kinda suck.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Also see: beer snobs who are all "DAE le microbrew"

I mean it's the same with coffee. It gets annoying when some obnoxious cvnt who can't shut up about his or her tastes likes it, or even worse if they actually give you shit for not liking it as well.

Like honestly how many people have you met who are really that annoying about it? It's pretty rare, at least here. I don't remember meeting anyone irl that's like that.

But then you open shit like reddit and 9gag and you just want to shoot yourself.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 25, 2015,
Yeah, I first noticed it because I tend to drink less/no coffee on weekends, and I ended up getting a headache every Sunday.

Short term solution was to drink more coffee on Sundays.
I had 3 bits of weetabix and a cup of tea for breakfast
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I had 3 bits of weetabix and a cup of tea for breakfast

Why do you guys add that extra "a" to Weet bix? Be efficient for crying out loud
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I wouldn't say I hate it but it does kinda suck.

If bacon wasn't such a topic for people to jerk off to, I wouldn't be so vocal in my opposition to it, but if I ever tell someone I don't like bacon they go berserck as if I just murdered a kitten with a lawnmower
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 3