Page 1 of 2
wifes goin to school seminars out of town for about 5 days. shes going with coworkers etc. she leaves and i get no hug no kiss nada. thats 21 yrs of bs marriage. do not get married it will end up sucking.. me and dog will chill all week alone with our thoughts...ty
DONT BE A DICK
Pretty shitty dude.

I mean not really but hey...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
maybe you forgot to apologize for something before you left I don't usually leave the house without hugging or kissing my husband unless he has pissed me off royally
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Weaponized
Get a divorce?

Get hookers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slash_page10
Time for Fapathon 2015

Ge with the program, that started at 00:01, on 1st January 2015.
Quote by Diemon Dave
i'm telling
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by cheesedips
wifes goin to school seminars out of town for about 5 days. shes going with coworkers etc. she leaves and i get no hug no kiss nada. thats 21 yrs of bs marriage. do not get married it will end up sucking.. me and dog will chill all week alone with our thoughts...ty

That's great. Why aren't you talking to her about it?...
...21 years of marriage, and this is what breaks it up?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
You're clearly a shit husband

#blodethread
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Maybe she was waiting for you to hug and kiss her.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I think divorce option is the best here
Find a new wife who gives you a hug and kiss even if she's only leaving the house for 5 minutes

OR
Marry the dog and say it's all her fault for leaving for 5 days
I have nothing important to say
Fuck her best friend. Poke a hole in your own condom. Raise the child in secret with her best friend. Amend your will to leave everything to your bastard child. Then you'll be even.
Quote by TheChaz
Fuck her best friend. Poke a hole in your own condom. Raise the child in secret with her best friend. Amend your will to leave everything to your bastard child. Then you'll be even.

This seems like the only sensible course of action given the circumstances. You are a wise man.
I'm lucky to have made it thru 2 long term relationships 7+ years each, two pregnancies and I'm still single and free with no kids, yeeyaa!!
Quote by Tempoe at #33567502
I'm lucky to have made it thru 2 long term relationships 7+ years each, two pregnancies and I'm still single and free with no kids, yeeyaa!!

Thats what I was thinking mega
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Either they were aborted or he disowned them, either way, certainly something to be proud about
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
2 abortions, sad.

Got both girls pregnant but was not willing to commit. They were both psycho at times, neither would have been a good Mother, irresponsible and spoilt. One of them went off the pill without telling me, hoping to trap me into marriage, no thanks.

Both girls were fun and cute though, probably the only reason I couldn't break it off with them... they got tired of waiting, miss them.
Sorry to hear that dude
Thanks Clash, it hurt at the time but now I'm fine. If I could go back, I'd do the same thing.

I have a great life actually, far better than I think it would be if I did settle down with either and have a family.
That's the spirit, glad to hear it
Quote by Tempoe
Thanks Clash, it hurt at the time but now I'm fine. If I could go back, I'd do the same thing.

Or you could go back, not date such crazy bitches, and...you know, not act like what you did is somehow worthy of pride.
What would you do if a girl attempted to trap you by getting pregnant?

I also hoped over the years things would evolve and they would get a bit more responsible, never happened.

The same girl had her degree but got fired within 3 months of every job she had (great jobs in London any one of you would kill for) it's not because she was stupid, but lazy and irresponsible.

I laughed when she said "I'm bored with you working, I have no job, you have to quit and we're going scuba diving in Australia for 6 months. I do love adventurous people though.
Sounded more fun than working, so I did, but looking back that job had huge opportunity.

And also, I can honestly say they were some of the best times of my life, also the worst. But the worst was nowhere near other things, and the best has never had anything come close, so life is strange. No regrets, just keep going.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 25, 2015,
Quote by Tempoe
What would you do if a girl attempted to trap you by getting pregnant?

I also hoped over the years things would evolve and they would get a bit more responsible, never happened.

The same girl had her degree but got fired within 3 months of every job she had (great jobs in London any one of you would kill for) it's not because she was stupid, but lazy and irresponsible.

I laughed when she said "I'm bored with you working, I have no job, you have to quit and we're going scuba diving in Australia for 6 months.
Sounded more fun than working, so I did, but looking back that job had huge opportunity.

I know I'm very selfish, but she was more so.

Oh well, I'm really happy anyways

What what, in the butt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
nobody's perfect
Quote by cheesedips
I bet you could get a cheap new profile on this website I heard about last week.
I don't believe any of your story. Not even that you have a dog.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by cheesedips

then why are you still married?
TS doesn't exactly seem like a problem solver guys
Page 1 of 2