Page 1 of 3
My friend and I recently did some landscape work for this guy's landscape company. We had to weed-eat giant fields 8 hours a day in the SCORCHING HEAT. He told us he'd pay us $10 an hour under the table, so its pretty much worth it right??? WRONG!! we worked for him for about a week, and between us, he owes us a combined total of $865. Guess what?? He's now claiming we never did any work for him, and is refusing to pay us. I can't go to the police because we were working illegally anyway... so here's what we thought of.

We're talking about getting some more guys together and we all take shits in bags, then go to their house at night and dump/smear it all over their trucks (they just leave them sitting outside). I was wondering which resturants I should eat at the day of, that will give me the biggest/nastiest/smelliest shits. I really want to give this ****er what he deserves. thanks in advance.
You'll need something to stop it drying, really. Or something that'll give it significant adhesion.

But also you'll need to save some money, for the bail.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Dairy Queen, all day, errday, for nasty shits.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Thai food gives me the shits.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Whatever happened to just physically assaulting somebody.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Banjocal
You'll need something to stop it drying, really. Or something that'll give it significant adhesion.

But also you'll need to save some money, for the bail.

Piss on it.

With patience, that will also yield (small quantities of) saltpetre.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by ErikLensherr
Whatever happened to just physically assaulting somebody.

I know, eh? No class with the kids these days..
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Piss on it.

With patience, that will also yield (small quantities of) saltpetre.
Don't forget to mix it with sugar! #justbombmakingthings

to clarify you won't be able to do this without a shit ton of the stuff and you'd need to know the right people in the right industries to get that in any usable form, and even then you'd need decent chemical knowledge to get anywhere so don't even bother following that idea. plus it's illegal and morally wrong and stuff #justdontbanmethings
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Eat shit then shit the shit.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Banjocal
Don't forget to mix it with sugar! #justbombmakingthings

to clarify you won't be able to do this without a shit ton of the stuff and you'd need to know the right people in the right industries to get that in any usable form, and even then you'd need decent chemical knowledge to get anywhere so don't even bother following that idea. plus it's illegal and morally wrong and stuff #justdontbanmethings

Oh yea, and even if you got everything in the right proportion, there's a good chance you can set it off during corning, which you'll have to do it you want it to actually burn fast enough to even make a firework.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by metalheadblues
All food since is there such a thing as nice shit? All shit is nasty AF.

You are either extremely lucky or extremely unlucky if you think that every shit is the same experience
Just google smelliest substances or something. I'm sure you'll find something cheap and nasty; maybe use prostitutes?
Good luck with your revenge . He deserves to be chastised harshly.
Quote by julien112
Just google smelliest substances or something. I'm sure you'll find something cheap and nasty; maybe use prostitutes?

eat a prostitute?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Mexican food kills my toilet for sure plus you can put a little sombrero on top of the car..
Last edited by CageJohn at Aug 26, 2015,
All you can eat Buffets, especially asian themed ones.

The amount of poo that can leave a human body at once is unbelievable.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Food actually in the country it's pretending to be from is much better. Mexican food is much better in Mexico, I assume Asian food is better in Asia
anyone have any more ideas on how to **** them over??? we were talking about siphoning the gas on all their trucks while we were there, I could use the extra gas.
Quote by DQcrewmember
anyone have any more ideas on how to **** them over??? we were talking about siphoning the gas on all their trucks while we were there, I could use the extra gas.

Do that the first night, then shit in a bag after, because you'll probably get at least a mouthful of gasoline.
Quote by Diemon Dave
No doing it over the course of two nights won't work because they'll probably move the trucks after they notice all the gas is gone.
Quote by DQcrewmember
No doing it over the course of two nights won't work because they'll probably move the trucks after they notice all the gas is gone.

You're just not committed.

Seriously, either go big or go home with revenge plotting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by DQcrewmember
My friend and I recently did some landscape work for this guy's landscape company. We had to weed-eat giant fields 8 hours a day in the SCORCHING HEAT. He told us he'd pay us $10 an hour under the table, so its pretty much worth it right??? WRONG!! we worked for him for about a week, and between us, he owes us a combined total of $865. Guess what?? He's now claiming we never did any work for him, and is refusing to pay us. I can't go to the police because we were working illegally anyway... so here's what we thought of.

We're talking about getting some more guys together and we all take shits in bags, then go to their house at night and dump/smear it all over their trucks (they just leave them sitting outside). I was wondering which resturants I should eat at the day of, that will give me the biggest/nastiest/smelliest shits. I really want to give this ****er what he deserves. thanks in advance.

Quote by DQcrewmember
Dude, you're right... i'm thinking of slashing their goddamn tires too. **** those guys

The guy ****ed you hard and you did nothing. This means that if something happened to him and/or his property, you'll be the first he goes after.

These plans of revenge are all bitch moves. You could've done/negotiated something while he was ripping you off.

I'd leave it as a lesson learned.
Some Vietnamese restaurant in chinatown in my state. I have even tried telling my parents that the restaurant smells bad as well.
Quote by Axelfox
Some Vietnamese restaurant in chinatown in my state. I have even tried telling my parents that the restaurant smells bad as well.

sounds greasy
superman is killing himself tonight
Mission accoplished!!!! I just got home from finishing the job with my crew. Me and my friend were able to get three other people involved and to contribute shit to dump (there was quite a bit). while I was busy smearing the shit all over their trucks (windshield, door handles, headlights), two of the other guys split up and siphoned all the gas from all three trucks.... I shot a text to the getaway driver, who had his pickup truck parked half a mile down the road in the driveway of a vacant house. he came and got us, and on the way out I slashed the tires of the biggest truck. We were in and out in about 10 minutes. pretty good if you ask me. those ****s are gonna have a fun day at work tomorrow btw we all went to Golden Corral and stuffed our ****ing faces today. the shit was nasty.
Quote by DQcrewmember
Mission accoplished!!!! I just got home from finishing the job with my crew. Me and my friend were able to get three other people involved and to contribute shit to dump (there was quite a bit). while I was busy smearing the shit all over their trucks (windshield, door handles, headlights), two of the other guys split up and siphoned all the gas from all three trucks.... I shot a text to the getaway driver, who had his pickup truck parked half a mile down the road in the driveway of a vacant house. he came and got us, and on the way out I slashed the tires of the biggest truck. We were in and out in about 10 minutes. pretty good if you ask me. those ****s are gonna have a fun day at work tomorrow btw we all went to Golden Corral and stuffed our ****ing faces today. the shit was nasty.

What are you, 12? What a childish, inefficient thing to do. You wasted time, effort, and money just to get your petty revenge.
Totally, you should have just strong armed the guy for your money lile everyone else has to do. You already had a crew there.
Not fun at all but if someone steals your money sometimes you have to choose between paying rent/food and just learning a lesson
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33569850
Oh jesus you actually did it.

then you ran away

APileOfDeadCops multi confirmed.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Oh jesus you actually did it.

then you ran away

APileOfDeadCops multi confirmed.

Only one way to confirm it.

TS, did you have a Mexican buddy with you?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by DQcrewmember
Dude, you're right... i'm thinking of slashing their goddamn tires too. **** those guys

That's not big.

Seriously, if your revenge involves anything less than a 100km wide asteroid falling on their head, it's not worth it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 3