Page 1 of 8
Link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34062118

From link:
Two US journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report in the state of Virginia, their employer has confirmed.
WDBJ7 TV reporter Alison Parker, 24, and cameraman Adam Ward, 27, were killed during an interview in Moneta, Bedford County, the TV station said.
During the live broadcast, shots could be heard, sending the reporter and the woman she was interviewing running.
Police say they are investigating the incident and still searching for the suspect. The station said the woman who was being interviewed had survived the attack.
"Alison and Adam died this morning at 06:45 shortly after the shots rang out. We do not know the motive or who the suspect or the killer is," the station's general manager, Jeffrey Marks, announced on air.
"I cannot tell you how much they were loved by the WDBJ7 team... our hearts are broken," he said.
The attack took place at a large shopping centre, Bridgewater Plaza, near Smith Mountain Lake.
Ms Parker was starting an interview about tourism at the shopping centre when suddenly eight shots rang out, the camera spun and dropped to the ground, and her screams could be heard.
The footage captures what appears to be a fleeting image of the gunman, who is wearing black trousers and a blue top - and holding a handgun.

Discuss or whatever. Pretty shit start to the day.
Gonna assume posting a link to the video isn't allowed

Regardless, get your shit together America.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That is really ****ed up.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hope they catch the guy quickly. Also glad Virginia is a death penalty state.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sam b

BUUUUUUUUURN

anyway America you have a problem and it seems to be getting worse, sort it out lads.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by captaincrunk
the penalty for mental illness is sometimes murder at the hands of the state

Because there's no such thing as a sane murderer, right? Murder's just a symptom of mental illness?

Yeah nah
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Because there's no such thing as a sane murderer, right? Murder's just a symptom of mental illness?

Yeah nah

Let's just imagine the wrong person is convicted for this murder. Is there any reason beyond quenching your own bloodlust for killing them?
They're supposedly chasing him on highway 64 right now here in VA. Hope it's him, it'd be awesome if this was open and shut in under 5-6 hours.

It's sounding like he's a disgruntled former employee of the news station. What a ****
Quote by bdof
They're supposedly chasing him on highway 64 right now here in VA. Hope it's him, it'd be awesome if this was open and shut in under 5-6 hours.

It's sounding like he's a disgruntled former employee of the news station. What a ****

Hope the police ****ing gruntle him upside the head soon as.
Quote by Zaphikh
Let's just imagine the wrong person is convicted for this murder. Is there any reason beyond quenching your own bloodlust for killing them?

I'm 100% against the death penalty, man, I'm just saying equating murder with mental illness is dumb
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
And if revenge is truly the ulterior motive of justice, you do realize that solitary confinement is more hellish than death? Just looking for consistency.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'm just saying equating murder with mental illness is dumb

Why is it dumb?
Guys, it's about the reporters, not your circlejerk about what is right and wrong about the death penalty.

Go be dorks somewhere else.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Hope the police ****ing gruntle him upside the head soon as.

Well that's standard. All the injuries he obtains during his apprehension were the result of the "crash" that ended car chase
Quote by bdof
Well that's standard. All the injuries he obtains during his apprehension were the result of the "crash" that ended car chase

True.

After all, how many cops does it take to break an egg?

"None, he fell down the stairs sarge!"
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Guys, it's about the reporters, not your circlejerk about what is right and wrong about the death penalty.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to start a debate. I'm just saying it'd be cool if the guy was caught and we rendered him no longer alive anymore.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Why should we cater to what you think we should be discussing? What exactly are you looking for? Two people are dead, it's horrific, but it's nothing new either. Now how about you go somewhere else with your "leader" act, it's tedious at best.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Yeah, I wasn't trying to start a debate. I'm just saying it'd be cool if the guy was caught and we rendered him no longer alive anymore.

So cool. Isn't that cool? Yeah, it sure is. Good talk.

Last edited by Zaphikh at Aug 26, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
Why should we cater to what you think we should be discussing? What exactly are you looking for? Two people are dead, it's horrific, but it's nothing new either. Now how about you go somewhere else with your "leader" act, it's tedious at best.

LOL how about you tone down your condescending troll act cause it's not doing anything for conversation either? You're just as bothersome with your sarcasm and negativity so why don't you leave? It's petty at best.

So cool. Isn't that cool? Yeah slinging insults and shit. That's conversation. Good talk.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Zaphikh

Might even be cool beans but I don't wanna speak too soon.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I predict suicide via cops when this is all done. Open and shut case.

Edit: also, I wonder if Obama will hold an emergency press conference for this. Probably not.
#ReportersLivesMatter
Last edited by bdof at Aug 26, 2015,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You're just as bothersome with your sarcasm and negativity

Good. I hope it allows someone (even folks just lurking) to think.
Quote by Zaphikh

Sure, if that's how you want to rationalize it. Go for it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Zaphikh

To think "what a ****" maybe.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by WaterGod at #33568613
If only the reporters had guns.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What do you think folks should do about these instances? We wait for a slaughter to occur, media jumps to it like flies to a carcass, and then wish for more death, only to repeat the cycle the next day. What do you think caused this guy to snap?
wow

dafuq
what the ****
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Aug 26, 2015,
oh jesus he's posted the ****ing videos of him shooting on twitter, im removing that shit

holy ****kkkkkkkkkkkk

edit: **** man, remove it guys :/
Quote by sam b
removed

dafuq

He's just up'd videos of the the shooting from his POV. Jesus.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Aug 26, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
He's just up'd videos of the the shooting from his POV. Jesus.

yeah not good.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster