I would like to know which is the best guitar and the best amplfier for a budget of 300 euros max (for both of them). I have a 4 years experience on classical guitar and only 3 months on how to use a pick. Please help.
Whatever kind of music you're going to be playing, the cheapest guitar I ever buy would be a Yamaha Pacifica. But you're not going to get one of those and an amp for only 300 euros, unless you're lucky going used.

If you buy new, 300 euros for both the amp and the guitar will buy you nothing but junk. When you're talking about such cheap gear, you really do get what you pay for. I suggest increasing your budget if that's a possibility.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 26, 2015,
Search for something second hand or maybe a squire with a 10 watt marshall amp. That may come within your budget.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Last edited by AiC at Aug 26, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Whatever kind of music you're going to be playing, the cheapest guitar I ever buy would be a Yamaha Pacifica. But you're not going to get one of those and an amp for only 300 euros, unless you're lucky going used.

If you buy new, 300 euros for both the amp and the guitar will buy you nothing but junk. When you're talking about such cheap gear, you really do get what you pay for. I suggest increasing your budget if that's a possibility.

Yea, a new Pacifica will probably run about 200-250 euros new I think.

Could a cheap DI and freeware modelling software maybe do while an amp is saved up for?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by AiC
Search for something second hand or maybe a squire with a 10 watt marshall amp. That may come within your budget.

Not a Marshall. Their amps in that price range are the MGs, which just aren't worth the money. There's much better to be had for the price.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
used you can find guitar and an amp,but new i don't think so.
try to buy guitar,and when you save some more cash by an amp.you can find better deals in second hand stuff,but if you don't have any experiance or someone to help you when you are buying,go for the new
vintage v100
squier afinity series
yamaha pacifica
tokai
those are solid for that amount