Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,

I'd like for this to be a special moment, some real bonding going on, y'know. This post, as indicated by the thread title, will be my very first drunk thread within The Pit. I'm currently going through this transition of lurker to full on Pit participant so it's an interesting phase.

If you're curious, I'm drinking Duvel, one of my current favorites.

Anyways, drunk post, yay. Isn't my typing amazing? Maybe I'll edit my OP with a picture or something to make this more interesting. Something controversial? Politically incorrect or offensive? You're all fags?

Holy shit that image is huge - fixed.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Aug 26, 2015,
Smaller pic please.

I will be drunk in probably 4 hours from now. I'll update this post when that happens.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
post-op for wisdom teeth. that's crazy stuff. And crazy sleeping pill stuff.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I think I like Duvel but I'm not sure, can't remember when I drank it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Baby Joel
post-op for wisdom teeth. that's crazy stuff. And crazy sleeping pill stuff.

I've already had all my wisdom teeth pulled

But yeah the drugs were pretty nice. It's one of the only times in my life I've experienced the sensation of three hours passing by in what felt like a second, or a fraction of a second, or some other small relative scope of time as to what actually occurred. And I've done some drugs.

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I think I like Duvel but I'm not sure, can't remember when I drank it.

Ah but it's awesome, there's no way you didn't.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Aug 26, 2015,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Glad to see another who can type properly while drunk

Stay classy man, you know I will

I am among the mindset that people who type shitty while half in the bag are totally faking it.

The only time that is acceptable is if the pleb couldn't spell in the first place or if they're so drunk that they can't even stand or lift their head up.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I am among the mindset that people who type shitty while half in the bag are totally faking it.

The only time that is acceptable is if the pleb couldn't spell in the first place or if they're so drunk that they can't even stand or lift their head up.

Yeah I've never quite understood that.

Oddly enough it seems I do the majority of my Pit viewing while I'm at work so influenced posting isn't something that I really have the opportunity to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSxM-1G7ss&list=PLW0Ufi0HWRlfipp4WIDqqL0nKDE73qJKN&index=2
I thought the same up until I was actually drunk in front of a keyboard for the first time like a week or so ago. I couldn't type for ****ing shit. Once I placed my hands on the keyboard correctly I could pull it off but I was constantly drinking beer so yeah...

I mean I knew I was making mistakes but at one point I just didn't give a damn anymore.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Lightweight
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I can't argue with that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33569289

The few times I've done it I had to keep backspacing every 4 letters and was very tempted to say fuck it and just let it fly but I persevered. I think some mistakes got through anyway, but it wasn't very many. That's also at 8+ beers so I was pretty hammered.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33569073
Glad to see another who can type properly while drunk

Stay classy man, you know I will

Yeah I've never really had a problem typing drunk, I'll still make sure to proofread my sentences. I rely on chrome's spell check to fix misspelled words anyways.
Drunk threads are supposed to be sloppy incoherent sentences that only make sense to a drunk, come back after you drink a bottle off 151 lightweight.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Drunk threads are supposed to be sloppy incoherent sentences that only make sense to a drunk, come back after you drink a bottle off 151 lightweight.

I like to keep my drunk mellow, man.

I just woke up after passing out for six hours or so. Aren't I such a pussy?
not really, you passed out, if you kept going it could have killed you
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Ouzo and coke in T - 1 hour
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

im gettin a good buzz goin right now.
When I think about it, around half of the threads I made were drunk threads...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I've never made a drunk thread but I've made drunk posts before but nobody can tell because I still type normally. It just takes a little longer to type/check for typos.

I could be drunk right now for all you know
Except I'm not because it's only 12pm and I pretty much never drink before about 7pm
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I've never made a drunk thread but I've made drunk posts before but nobody can tell because I still type normally. It just takes a little longer to type/check for typos.

I could be drunk right now for all you know
Except I'm not because it's only 12pm and I pretty much never drink before about 7pm

It's after 7pm somewhere.
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33570054

Damn, if I didn't have stuff to do I'd have the perfect excuse to start drinking
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Damn, if I didn't have stuff to do I'd have the perfect excuse to start drinking

welcome to Australia, where your regular midday is now 9 pm!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
welcome to Australia, where your regular midday is now 9 pm!

I think it's actually 6, because Australia us upside down.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

7pm? What is this madness?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 2