So much to the chagrin of my "friends" here I did a pedal review of the BOSS Metalcore because quite frankly I got it for like 5 bucks and had never really used one.

https://youtu.be/ImpE97nxxc8
Last edited by Big bang theory at Aug 27, 2015,
is there any music that doesn't have a gimmick? 80's was hair, leopard print things and skinny leather pants. [some type that I don't know] of metal has the corpsepaint and then varg things and stuff. rap has the bling. etc

etc
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Do people here even still play guitar

Your mom plays guitar.
Quote by Baby Joel
is there any music that doesn't have a gimmick? 80's was hair, leopard print things and skinny leather pants. [some type that I don't know] of metal has the corpsepaint and then varg things and stuff. rap has the bling. etc

etc

Yeah that's undeniable, I guess it helps people latch on to different styles and relate to it on a personal level.

But then of course you get the homogenization of the "genre"
Quote by Gulumok
What you need is a new amp.

And new pants.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode at #33570283
And new pants.

And a macbook for the wubwubbz
Artist with Boult Guitars 2017-
Galaxy Collection X4

Amps
Ashdown CTM 100
Ampeg SVT
I actually decided to try to watch one of your videos for once I only got about a minute into it before stopping it. You're doing it wrong man I bet you're not even playing in drop C and there are no chugs.
I refuse to give your video 1 extra view as this thread is shameless self-promotion.

OT: Joel is right. To say Metalcore is a gimmick is meaningless; all genres have gimmicks.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee