Can we like bring this to the B&A hardcore forum, that would be awesome, since no-one goes there
Baby Joel already ruined this thread sorry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
They can get rid of our forum but they'll never get rid of the *-)
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I bought this dope vinyl of some local act but I lost it/forgot their name. But would personally play with it by making it slower when doing stuff and that was fun.

My drummer friend and I were going to start a band to compete called Fkpunk, where we'd be purposely shitty to fans and throw meat at them. Every time as the drums kicked in. Take their money and leave after one song flicking them off every time Thought it was going to be revolutionary... never work

thats all I have to add to this thread
Quote by ErikLensherr
Baby Joel already ruined this thread sorry.

ikr?

best thread ever, Erik.

Quote by neidnarb11890
you're not
punk
& i'm
telling every-
one

*-)

oh and CM Punk and Cena both suck. no one will ever be better than Mick Foley.

here's a song about him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6bHhVlz5Ww
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JustRooster
Nice bubblegum punk thread you guys have here. Here's something more worth-while.

ha
their byo split w/ hot water music is in my cd changer year round
mush too sometimes
get on an equivalent level with me

ps this was my first punk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ziJW-NHHs