Hello guys.
If I want to get good sound at low volume from Peavy Bandit 112 Transtube 80W, what pedal should I get? I'm novice at these things. So I apologize for stupid question.

Thank you very much.
There's nothing stupid about the question, but what kind of "good sound" are you trying to get?

I don't know about the Bandit, but I get sounds I like very much at low volume from my modded Epi VJ. In my case, it is about choosing the right pickups and stomps once I have homed in on an amp.
What are you trying to achieve tonally? You need to be specific.

What pedals are you considering and for what purpose?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Define low. Seriously. Because there’s a big difference between getting a good sound at 85dB and at 65dB.
^ Yeah. And also the type of tone you're trying to get.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jozef2451
Hello guys.
If I want to get good sound at low volume from Peavy Bandit 112 Transtube 80W, what pedal should I get? I'm novice at these things. So I apologize for stupid question.

Thank you very much.

Get a small digital amp - Roland Micro Cube etc. They are much more effective at lower levels.