Briefly: I recorded some nice stuff in 2014. Somehow it got off of my computer. I said no problem I still have the CDs. I looked everywhere, they are gone. So I am going to have to download 2014's work off of reverbnation but I can't seem to do it. I see some people have downloaded my stuff off of reverbnation.

Maybe I have to make the song downloadable, that may be the case. Can somebody help me and give me a clue.
Feel free to make jokes at my expense I do not mind.
N(y)ope
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
What a nice bunch of guys.
I set it so that when I download a song , reverbnation automatically makes it streaming only. I think you younger fellas would know the correct terminology. I want to say prerequisite but that's not it. Modus operandi, no that's not it. I don't care what it is.
I tried to make it so all my songs are downloadable but it seems that you can't do that there I know you can on soundclick.
So if somebody can tell me how to edit songs on reverb nation so that you can make them downloadable I would be grateful.

It's funny how my CDs and some of my music on my computer disappeared.
I'm going to get started on rerecording some of the best music that was blown away. Will be easier this time because I already know the songs. I'm a little better at recording that I was two years ago so maybe it will turn out better. Worse case scenario the songs will be better. That will take a little bit of work though. I don't mind.