My speech recognition wrote that like a wording on a Chinese package. I like playing chess I'm not very good at it so I like to play a computer program that's really hard to beat but will let you win as long as you don't make a stupid mistake. It plays like Bobby Fischer for a while and then lets a hole open for you to exploit but you have to look ahead a few moves.
When I played people on the Internet best I could do was to break 1300 in the rating system. I guess that's like mediocre. Like the computer better as I hate losing and it moves fast.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
i recently downloaded a chess app and started playing correspondence chess with my coworker. it's great during meetings.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I'm tired and this made me laugh to sleep 10/10 thread.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
<<< B tournament chess player. Potential for money - low; potential for lots of wasted time - high.

Gave up chess after a few years of competitive play. I'd rather do other things with my time. Still play occasionally just for fun.
Quote by TobusRex
<<< B tournament chess player. Potential for money - low; potential for lots of wasted time - high.

Gave up chess after a few years of competitive play. I'd rather do other things with my time. Still play occasionally just for fun.

life as a professional chessplayer would suck .