I'm wondering if it's possible to set up a guitar and talk box like you normally would, but instead of using your voice, use a kazoo. Any opinions/experience?
Do you know how a talkbox works? It's a very crude system, really: The guitar signal is amplified and played into a tube, which then goes into your mouth, where the sound is shaped by your lips and is picked up by a microphone and amplified as necessary. On account of a kazoo relies on airflow, I'm not sure a talkbox would have the power to operate one. If you can manage to stick a talkbox tube in the business end of a kazoo, though, I'd be interested in how it goes, even if I can't say I have any particular intention of doing the same.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
The kazoo doesn't need much airflow, smthe sound is generated by your humming, so you could maybe get noise to come out, but that's about it. You won't be able to get any talking done.
I'm sorry but I cant help but find this very amusing. Please post a video if you get around to it. You could definitely find a way to make it work.
gotta ask if you are trying to duplicate Crosstown Traffic (hendrix for those who don't know)?
Quote by monwobobbo
gotta ask if you are trying to duplicate Crosstown Traffic (hendrix for those who don't know)?

Haha looking for that sound is what led me here. He did it a different way so this wouldnt sound thr same, I'm just curious what would happen.

If I do attempt it I'll post how it goes but unfortunately I don't have a talk box right now