The other thread premise is really dumb; not charismatic

Which state(s) would win and take over the US? Im thinking FL and TX would double team up the rest with energy/most troops and take over by a landslide victory... but how do you think it would go down?
Alaska would unleash the bears. then Wyoming would panic, the supervolcano under Yellowstone would go boom, and everyone would be ****ed.

Thanks America, you bunch of areseholes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and upper Midwest states would form an alliance with the West Coast and destroy everybody in between.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theguitarist

Cuba's our friends now though

We would take over Georgia starting with the Sandford stadium, and then stand our ground as Cali side has to deal with Texas. Our snowbird allies would invade from the North during winter and make a push going down (mid-west would instantly surrender). Then NY-FL financial sector allegiances would cause for an armistice, and we would wait/profit
Let's be real Florida would instantly fragment. New York could make an alliance with South Florida but the panhandle needs to go.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I liked Pride better but then they had all dat Yakuza drama and people started to think they were working fights.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah, and having fat little Japanese refs with ear pieces and POV cameras did wonders to silence those that thought none of it was fixed.