How many people in the pit go on marches? Are you in a union? Have you ever been on a picket? Have you ever been kettled?

I've not been on a big demo since the anti-austerity march in london in June, anticipating quite a few marches in the autumn, especially a climate march ahead of the Paris conference in December.

Most recent demo I was part of was a march from parliament square to 10 Downing Street to deliver a petition by Women Against Rape asking for an inquest into abuse in detention centres. There was a demo for Shaker Aamer the same day, and I met Jeremy Corbyn at it and shook his hand.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
not to raise awareness of anything, but I did march for Anzac Day.

Lest We Forget.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I march to the pub and back again regularly.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M at #33572523
I march to the pub and back again regularly.

The only march that matters
I have nothing important to say
I went on an April once

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
"Women Against Rape," is there anybody on the other side of that issue?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dreadnought

that sounds bizarre. Plus it just brings to mind the film Punishment Park haha

Quote by ErikLensherr
"Women Against Rape," is there anybody on the other side of that issue?

well, the rapists working in the detention centres I guess.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Bladez22
I went on an April once

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

my mum's name is april 0:
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I was born in March, does that count?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Sometimes, I listen to Mahler's [insane] funeral march from his 5th symphony, if that counts...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 29, 2015,
If ROTC marches count then yeah, quite a few.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Did some marching in the US Army. Longest march I think was about 15 miles or so and was a huge PITA. GI combat boots at the time were uncomfortable POS and my feet were covered in blisters despite 2 pairs of socks. Plus my back/shoulders were killing me from carrying about 50 pounds of gear.
I inadvertantley wandered into an EDL march in Manchester once. I was pretty drunk and some guy dragged me into it. Made my escape at my first opportunity.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good