The other guitar player had a Gibson hollow body with a Florentine cutaway with one P90 pickup a monstrous Gibson amp and he could play hardly at all. I had to show the bass player what to play because he could hardly play. I didn't know what I was doing either. I had a terrible guitar and amp and it was a terrible band. Nobody could sing . So I got a microphone and pretended to sing.
Band broke up, thank God, when we wanted to get a front man who could sing, the front guy happen to be black and the bass players parents didn't want him playing with the black guy.
Me and the drummer were at practice at the bass player's basement . It was just me and him before anybody else showed up. We talked about the racist situation and made many unmentionable comments. The bass player's mom had the intercom on. The end/
the next band was much better and played many gigs. I got to play through a vox super beatle amp which was lent to me. We had a good bass player front man. By then I had learned to play a little bit and the other guitar player could play and sing really well.
That ban lasted like the fall and winter of 68 69.
Then that band broke up I got into a really good band and had a Fender viberoverb amp and is 63 Stratocaster that I bought at the Emerald record shop for $125. We played Jethro-tull music and all the Allman Brothers jam songs complete with guitar harmony. Very great drummer was in the band. I was happy. My senior year in high school.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The only thing missing from this was "So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time."

It was one of the big yellow onions. You couldn't get white onions, on account of the war...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It was one of the big yellow onions. You couldn't get white onions, on account of the war...

Yellow Onions are better, if a little cowardly
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
jfc yope no one gives a shit

I don't care either .
Quote by yope
The other guitar player had a Gibson hollow body with a Florentine cutaway with one P90 pickup a monstrous Gibson amp and he could play hardly at all. I had to show the bass player what to play because he could hardly play. I didn't know what I was doing either. I had a terrible guitar and amp and it was a terrible band. Nobody could sing . So I got a microphone and pretended to sing.
Band broke up, thank God, when we wanted to get a front man who could sing, the front guy happen to be black and the bass players parents didn't want him playing with the black guy.
Me and the drummer were at practice at the bass player's basement . It was just me and him before anybody else showed up. We talked about the racist situation and made many unmentionable comments. The bass player's mom had the intercom on. The end/
the next band was much better and played many gigs. I got to play through a vox super beatle amp which was lent to me. We had a good bass player front man. By then I had learned to play a little bit and the other guitar player could play and sing really well.
That ban lasted like the fall and winter of 68 69.
Then that band broke up I got into a really good band and had a Fender viberoverb amp and is 63 Stratocaster that I bought at the Emerald record shop for $125. We played Jethro-tull music and all the Allman Brothers jam songs complete with guitar harmony. Very great drummer was in the band. I was happy. My senior year in high school.
theguitarist ain't got nothing on that ban