I checked out the review there is on this website and opinions on the internet and I mostly read positive stuff. I found one that costs 380 euros with LH-150 pickups.

What I wanna know is, if I get tired of the LH-150's is this guitar worth upgrading? Like, would it be a waste to put some EMG 81 on it? Or should I get a more expensive instrument? If you know any better recommendations for its price I would like to know (as long as it doesn't have a trem system).

Link to the actual guitar I'm thinking of buying.
I didn't realize it was an all Mahogany body. I played one awhile ago while searching for my next buy. (Ended up buying an amp instead.) I played one with an "Aged" finish and it's probably the same everything else. I really enjoyed the feel of the neck. My problem is that I'd want to upgrade all of the hardware...You'd be better off finding a guitar with the EMG's already in it such as the ESP LTD EC-401. However if you're locked in at 380 Euros what style of guitar are you looking for? Les Paul shapes only? You sound like a metalhead iffin you want the EMG's. (I'm an EMG lover myself.) If that's the case I think you'd like one of these. If you can go up in price a bit. You've got this option. http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid27751/cid671/ibanez-rgir20fe-iron-label-electric-guitar-in-black.asp

Recommending it because I owned one for a short time, and had to send it back because it was used and the condition was poor. But this would be a new one. It's a pretty incredible guitar.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Last edited by GraceByDeath at Aug 29, 2015,
I personally don't bother with LTDs unless its a 400 series or higher. With that said, depending on the used market where you live try to score a used EC-400 and it will come with EMGs or Duncans all ready installed instead of buying that guitar new and then adding the price of EMGs.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
Quote by ltdguy27
I personally don't bother with LTDs unless its a 400 series or higher. With that said, depending on the used market where you live try to score a used EC-400 and it will come with EMGs or Duncans all ready installed instead of buying that guitar new and then adding the price of EMGs.

i couldn't agree more. the ec400's are nicer than the ec401's too IMO. at minimum ec401.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/