So i just officially moved out of my parents house into an apartment with a friend and his gf, congratulations to me. Im celebrating by getting drunk before noon which probably why i made this a thread lol.

For discussion purposes, how many of you ugers are moved out of your parents house?

Its p cool though, the complex has a gym and adjacent to a nice sized park so ill get all fit again and what not.

Edit: wheres my poll
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Aug 30, 2015,
I haven't moved out. Cannot afford it yet.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I just got my fulltime status which is the only reason i can, plus they fronted money to move out so i didnt have to save a bunch initially. Pretty good opportunity for myself, rent is pretty damn cheap also.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
i could probably move out into one of the houses my friends live in with 4-7 other people.

i'd have absolutely no spending money though.

might at least partially move back in with my mom next month for a while. she's moving to a relatively more reasonable location in NJ after the bumble**** nowhere she had us move to so my brother could stay in the same high school with his friends (even though he did some bullshit homeschooling thing his last two years anyway)

i'll see how everything goes over the next few months. really need to get out from under my family because i'm just about ready to burn a bridge with my dad and his girlfriend if i have to live here much longer. i appreciate the fact they took me in on such short notice when my aunt and uncle gave me the boot, but it's really irritating living with two people who don't work, go out to eat/drink every other day, then leave me at their house without a car on a friday after i worked all ****ing week.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Moved out 2 years ago, right after finishing college (lived with my parents during college). Moved out because I got offered a job half-way across the country, though I wouldn't have minded staying with my parents a little longer.

Have lived with the same girl who also works at my company during this time. Pretty nice appartment, very close to work (so my daily commute is a 5 minute walk). Would be nice to have a place entirely for myself, but so far I'm not complaining
Well my parents are fucking off to Europe next week and I get the house to myself. Does that count as moving out?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i could probably move out into one of the houses my friends live in with 4-7 other people.

i'd have absolutely no spending money though.

might at least partially move back in with my mom next month for a while. she's moving to a relatively more reasonable location in NJ after the bumble**** nowhere she had us move to so my brother could stay in the same high school with his friends (even though he did some bullshit homeschooling thing his last two years anyway)

i'll see how everything goes over the next few months. really need to get out from under my family because i'm just about ready to burn a bridge with my dad and his girlfriend if i have to live here much longer. i appreciate the fact they took me in on such short notice when my aunt and uncle gave me the boot, but it's really irritating living with two people who don't work, go out to eat/drink every other day, then leave me at their house without a car on a friday after i worked all ****ing week.

So is this the shit that drives someone to buy a WiiU?
Does renting university accommodation for a year at a time count? Probably not...

Still, semi-/independent living is enjoyable in its own way. Just gets expensive, is all.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I really wanted a poll with this but im too lazy to figure it all out
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jimihendrix6699
I really wanted a poll with this but im too lazy to figure it all out

I'm pretty sure if you edit your original post, you can still add a poll.
I moved to colorado earlier this year. Its pretty awesome when Im not depressed but thats life p much
Quote by whywefight
I moved to colorado earlier this year. Its pretty awesome when Im not depressed but thats life p much
ha-haaa
Quote by DardySon
So is this the shit that drives someone to buy a WiiU?

naw, that's getting approved for your first credit card.

believe it or not, though, most of my credit card debt is from going overboard buying christmas presents for my family.

well, my family might be disappointed with christmas this year.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Moved out of my parent's house 31 years ago. They signed their house over to me a few years ago, haven't heard from them since I kicked them out.

Just kidding...letting them live there rent free until they die
I've been moved out for 5 years now and I'll never go back
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
its fun to play adult .now we can get drunk .The question w/ me is how long till the diapers again ?
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I'm pretty sure if you edit your original post, you can still add a poll.

Just tried i didnt see it, i put the options in and everything but ehh its whatever
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by yope
its fun to play adult .now we can get drunk .
ha-haaa
Quote by ultimate-slash
Do you have a lot of nice things to wear?

yeah, but a lot of nice things turn bad out there
superman is killing himself tonight
I moved out when I was 16 - cohab with a bunch of people. lots of parties, drinking, drugs, etc. it was quite an experience

returned to my parents a few years later for college. I'll move out again after I transfer.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Pastafarian96
I actually have to look for residence in Melbourne (specifically Ringwood) online today so I can move there in December.

you moving for work?

I probably won't move out until Ive graduated and got a job, although im planning to apply for an internship interstate, over the summer and if I get it, it'll mean independence and living on my own for a couple of months
I didnt move out until I was 23, two years after landing my job. Got my own apartment close to work and living by myself. Spent most of my time at work or the gym so I didnt see whats all the fuss is about

On the plus side, no girls give me that "look" when I did live with my parents.
I'm going to mooch off my parents as much as I can while I save up money. I estimate I'll probably move out in a year or so, after i finish school and get a job
I have to remind myself that being a self-sufficient and functional adult makes me part of the minority on this site.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I have to remind myself that being a self-sufficient and functional adult makes me part of the minority on this site.

Im like halfway there

Functional is a pretty strong word for my life