Super strat,Flying V, Telecaster or Explorer. (probs the tele/strat shape the most, but i would like something pointy for a change)

Mahogany body is a big big bonus, Passive pickups high gain style Seymour duncan/dimarzio preferred, 25.5+ scale, (yes i know explorers arent but i'll deal) Thin neck (im very used to my LTD MH400NT) Prefer humbuckers with coil splits, hard tails/string thru's, no floyds please. Cant think of anything else to add atm.

Mainly looking for LTD's as im used to them. MHNT/H/V/EX series.
Fender FMT telecaster.
Jackson Slatts/dinky's

Those are top of my list, not interested in Deans/Schecters/Ibanez etc mainly interested in LTD's Fenders and Jacksons they seem to work the best for me.

Budget of about £300-£400.

Let me know if i need to add anything else. Just copied the text from my FB add.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Tony Done
Why the emphasis on mahogany?

I like the weight of it the most and like 90% of my fave guitars are mahogany..

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
They are, but but they're rare.

Check out Fernandes for Vs & Superstrats, and UK locals Fret-King for Teleclones. FK does have a couple nifty Superstrats, too.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Have you checked out Chapman guitars? Most of their bodies are mahogany, they're affordable and they're based in the UK.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
i had a MIJ DKMGT (non trem) for a while, and it was a solid guitar, i don't know if EMG's are your thing though.

have you considered charvel? they are pretty solid (after you get past the desolation series), and good for the money. they aren't too far off of jackson (at least that is from memory, its been a while).
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The FMT Tele is a great guitar. I played on in a shop and it has a great neck and some great pups. I wish Fender would do more of them to be honest...
Quote by LightxGrenade
Have you checked out Chapman guitars? Most of their bodies are mahogany, they're affordable and they're based in the UK.

I'll have a look at them now, heard mixed things about them though.

Quote by King Shredder
ESP Horizon NT II

Im ALWAYS looking for a DBSB horizon or MH100NT but i can never find one when i have the money

Quote by trashedlostfdup
i had a MIJ DKMGT (non trem) for a while, and it was a solid guitar, i don't know if EMG's are your thing though.

have you considered charvel? they are pretty solid (after you get past the desolation series), and good for the money. they aren't too far off of jackson (at least that is from memory, its been a while).

Ive found a DKMGT for a good price, only problem is it needs new paint and finish on it.

Charvel ive not really looked into, might give them a look now too.

Quote by bass94
The FMT Tele is a great guitar. I played on in a shop and it has a great neck and some great pups. I wish Fender would do more of them to be honest...

I used to own one couple years ago and I loved it so so much but being an idiot, i swapped it for a 7 string (which went two weeks later to fund an amp)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
How about a used Jackson Kelly KE3? Sounds like it's just what you're looking for but Adler.

Swap in a Duncan Distortion/Jazz set and you're done.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Played a few of them over the years and didnt get on with them as well as i hoped i would of.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
look into a fender showmaster. there weren't a ton made, and they are stupid cheap, and damn nice guitars for the money. they (at least the one i have) is hardtail, set neck, 24 fret, excellent fit and finish. i got mine new under $250 IIRC back in 2003.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
look into a fender showmaster. there weren't a ton made, and they are stupid cheap, and damn nice guitars for the money. they (at least the one i have) is hardtail, set neck, 24 fret, excellent fit and finish. i got mine new under $250 IIRC back in 2003.

Ive had a look about and there was a couple, but they were about £400-£500 2nd hand recently.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals