So I have this cheap epiphone Dr-100, still a pretty decent guitar though, and I took it on a trip to Peru where it stayed a week averaging about 10,000 feet in the air for a week in a relatively cool, low humidity climate. When I got back to the states, tone improved massively as if the altitude and conditions artificially "aged" it's wood. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.
tone is all in the fingers
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
sucks if you can't improve the tone no matter how macchu try
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Well tone is obviously I'm the fingers but the thing is that even compared to another dr-100 that I played that sounds very similar, afterwards mine sounds a bit warmer, as if the wood changed, but I might just he going crazy.
To get that jimi hendrix tone i put a battery between the strings and the body near the bridge and it would make it sound distorted cause it would rattle around
Quote by Demon Wolf

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
spending a week at 10,000 foot may have affected your mind so you think it sounds better .
Quote by Demon Wolf

Yeah, it's really too bad if you're Incapable of doing such a thing.