Page 1 of 2
I think this is a fantastic idea and knowing Kanye I'm not even certain it was a joke.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i will always support kanye, every time
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by bdof
Fish can't run for POTUS

If Trump can do it anyone can
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
honestly if it ididn't have any affect on me, I'd love to see Trump as president. man is hilarious with his campaigning and he's proper killing it. so bizarre
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by K33nbl4d3

We are slowly but surely slipping into the voting process that was present in the movie Idiocracy
Quote by K33nbl4d3

From Mayor to President, what a guy.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Trump's rise is why I've decided to give up my hobby of ranting about politics. Not sure what I'm gonna do now
Quote by Fat Lard
Trump's rise is why I've decided to give up my hobby of ranting about politics. Not sure what I'm gonna do now

Draw dicks on campaign posters, regardless of who they're for.
[American embarrassment intensifies]
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
kanye aint got nothing on deez nuts tho
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Draw dicks on campaign posters, regardless of who they're for.

Well, its a step. Not sure its alienating enough to work in bars tho
His speech is nothing short of astounding. In 10 mins he went from cosigning JT's FutureSex/LoveSounds to running for office
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Aug 31, 2015,
Not really a fan but I do not hate him and his music. I can listen and watch if there is no other choice. I guess it has something to do with his attitude as a whole.
Kanye West is like a small child with ADHD

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'd say he's more like a grown adult with mild Aspergers.

I'd love to hear a dozen or so non-biased clinical psychologists come up with an honest assessment of Kanye's very real mental disorder
watching the vmas waiting for nicki to throw that weird ass taylor goofball off of her stage like

Like someone is going to elect a huge egomaniac, who considers himself a god, obviously has no clue about politics, can't take any criticism, since he's regarding doubting any of his own actions as having no self-esteem, obviously has a few psychological issues and was idiotic enough to name his child 'North West' (poor child).

Come to think of it, these are pretty good premises to become a president of the U.S.
I mean, they even elected George Bush twice.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
I am glad yanks are finally taking their presidential elections for the popularity contest that it is

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
BREAKING NEWS:

Kanye West releases a press release about his suitability to be President, read more here
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
when is the election? seems like they always start this stuff way too early. sick of it already
I'd say countries often get the leaders they deserve.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2