Page 1 of 2
So yeah the title says it all. is there anybody on here kind enough to send me a fiver so i can get some food please.
It would help alot and would be appreciated so much. I would go steal food but ive allready done it so much that they follow me round all the local shops so its not really possible.
Please people i beg you
many thanks
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
I'll send you some old boots so you can wear boots inside your boots and optimize the number of bootstraps to pull yourself up by.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Aug 31, 2015,
i guess it is kinda funny, i need to change my sig aswell the only thing i have left is the epi gx and the jackhammer with a shitty 10 watt kustom amp
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
Quote by damm_punks
So yeah the title says it all. is there anybody on here kind enough to send me a fiver so i can get some food please.
It would help alot and would be appreciated so much. I would go steal food but ive allready done it so much that they follow me round all the local shops so its not really possible.
Please people i beg you
many thanks

Hello con-artist/addict,

What is your address? I ask only so that we may point you in the direction of your nearest rehab facility or government agency so that you can apply for assistance programs. You aren't being clever.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
I've gotta make $20 last til Friday and my weekend just started with only three beers and a pack of smokes. Not so bad really, bills are paid. Can't say I've ever stolen food before (or anything for that matter), how's that?
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Aug 31, 2015,
i know how to use google and i dont need rehab its impossible to live off £115 a fortnight
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
stealing foods allright i only steal off big chain stores like asda and tesco tho would never do it from a local family owned shop
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
Easiest and safest way to steal food...just eat it right there in the fruit/veggie section of the supermarket. Nobody notices (and only a few people care) when customers help themselves to grapes and such. Be discreet about it, don't just go in there and start chowing down. Walk around, grab a couple grapes and toss them back....rinse and repeat.

Btw...grapes will give you the shits if you eat too many.
Quote by damm_punks
i know how to use google and i dont need rehab its impossible to live off £115 a fortnight

Unfortunately there will be no way to help you (without infringing upon your autonomy) until you hit rock bottom. Making excuses will never provide a brighter future for you, ever. Period.

Stop viewing people as things you can emotionally toy with to get easy cash for your next thrill. Grow up, and regain your humanity. Best of luck.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by damm_punks
i guess it is kinda funny, i need to change my sig aswell the only thing i have left is the epi gx and the jackhammer with a shitty 10 watt kustom amp

Then sell those too
Stop paying for internet for a month or two, that'll get you some food moneys
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
my internets free cos ma m8s leting me stay at his house for a bit and im not selling ma les paul no way i wana sell my jackhammer but its 70 miles away
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
I've heard there's good money to be made down the docks, doing favours for sailors.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by damm_punks
my internets free cos ma m8s leting me stay at his house for a bit and im not selling ma les paul no way i wana sell my jackhammer but its 70 miles away

Eat his food then.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It your mate's got a toaster, turn it upside down and a bountiful feast awaits you.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Go to your local good will, ask if they have or know where a local food pantry is, they'll give you food.

Also apply for a link card/food stamps, I have 500 dollars sitting on it to buy whatever food I want, they give me more food money than I can spend.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 31, 2015,
Go to the forest and pick some berries
or go fishing
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by damm_punks

do you mean like, after rent and stuff? because i live off that for a month
Try looking for a local food bank, all the food they store goes to waste cuz not enough people ask.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
You can go weeks without food.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
you will have way better luck doing this on reddit

you could try busking or dumpster diving, too. I suggest Subway or Panera (they throw away lots of bread in plastic packaging)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Roll some squirts of toothpaste in toilet paper; delicious mint candy.

Yes, I actually did this before out of desperation.
so op what are you addicted to
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'll send you some old boots so you can wear boots inside your boots and optimize the number of bootstraps to pull yourself up by.

lol

find a soup ******* or something like that. you have access to the internet apparently...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
heroin
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
heroin? if you're serious, well, get clean or you're probably going to die
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by damm_punks
heroin

Oh, my. Ace is right, that shit's gonna kill you if you don't get off it soon enough. Starting doing some research and get yourself clean, you won't last that long if you're spending all your sustenance money on short thrills.

If your friend is doing drugs, I suggest you get out, but I can't imagine what you could do... Guys, help out.
You can get a lot of food for cheap if you buy the right stuff. Rice, cabbage, potatoes, bones from a butcher... throw it in a pot with water, you got yourself a soup.

You can get probably get a few ramen noodle cups for one pound, right? And walk around the fresh produce and see what's cheap. Some bakeries have great sales on day old stuff, like 6 bagels for a dollar.

You can't live long on that same money if you are buying frozen dinners, fast food, eating at restaurants, and such. Even cheap restaurants and fast food and frozen dinners are still more expensive than buying real food and cooking for yourself.

Also, how about dumpster diving? There are Americans who deliberately eat food from dumpsters on principle, that we throw away too much edible food as a nation. It sounds bad at first, but I've seen a couple documentaries and it's surprising what great stuff you can find, not dirty or rotting.
Bernie Sanders for President!
And find some Iboga vine to cure the addiction.
Bernie Sanders for President!
You're in the UK, go to a rehab centre or walk-in clinic or something. On the NHS, if you're addicted to heroin you can be referred for free methodrone (heroin replacement) programs to wean you off the drug and will also help you get your life on track... if this is all genuine.

It's not allowed to use this site to beg users for money, there is no way for anybody here to verify your situation thus you could be attempting to con people out of money. If you're genuinely in the above situation, I'm sure many of us feel sympathy for you and would wish you well, but this is not your way to get out of it.

Please do not continue to beg here, however I will not warn/ban for now and this thread can remain open assuming it leads to you seeing sense and getting help - continue to seek money from other UGers and I'll have little choice but to close the thread etc.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
the meths worse than the gear i was on it but fuked it off sorry for begging goliath
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
Quote by Baby Joel
damn punks

smh