ARTICLE: Top 10 Unfriendliest Cities in United States (2015 Edition)

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2015/08/31/unfriendliest-cities-in-us-2015/

1. Newark, New Jersey
2. Oakland, California
3. Atlantic City, New Jersey
4. Detroit, Michigan
5. Hartford, Connecticut
6. New Haven, Connecticut
7. Hamptons, New York
8. Reno, Nevada
9. Los Angeles, California
10. Baltimore, Maryland

Any thought?

PS. Reno and Los Angeles should be higher, not lower. I think LA would of been number 1 though.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
I know the people from New Jersey here don't like me referring to it as hell on earth but...well...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Here's my top 10 thoughts!
1. idc
2. lol I should make a top 10 ironically
3. lol fox news
4. I wonder if that means my city is friendly
5. What am I going to put for thought number 6?
6. I'm running on empty here
7. I try too hard
8. There's an informercial on in he break room right now.
9. It's for some wrinkle cream.
10. I dont have any wrinkles.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I've passed through Newark three times, always been greeted with smiles and handshakes.

Then again, a lot of America treats the English like some mythical race of ancient star dwellers.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
How exactly are they defining unfriendly?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
sounds about right tbh, Jersey seems like a real shithole, then again I'm from FL so who am I to talk.
I can confirm Hartford and New Haven. Hartford is just getting to the point that you do not really want to be walking anywhere, chance of mugging pretty much everywhere. New Haven has Yale and then loads and loads of crap.

New Haven and Hartford are both considered in the top 5 crime states. not fun places
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Victory2134
I know the people from New Jersey here don't like me referring to it as hell on earth but...well...

depends where in NJ you are. we do have a bit of an "unfriendly" streak, but it's more a standoffish-ness than being an outright dick, but we still have douchebags like Christie who exhibit the classically known Jersey 'tude, which is really just being a loud dickhead and isn't at all exclusive to NJ.

people are assholes everywhere anyway.

some cool NJ history i learned recently: skinheads pretty much everywhere else tend to do the dumb beating people to initiate them into the group, NJ skinheads get drunk and go get new tattoos.

yeah.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan
I couldn't believe number 7!

#7 Will Shock You!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
It's nice that New York isn't on there because I'm literally so nice.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Victory2134

I do **** new jersey, the only thing decent about it is it has a hockey team... over priced over crowded, mediocre at best food, oh and **** the shore **** it in its ass.

edit
also **** nyc too!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Sep 1, 2015,
****ing bullshit that Philly isn't on there.

The Hamptons aren't even a city. It's a super rich beach town.

Quote by losing battle
oh and **** the shore **** it in its ass.

Sea Isle City, and Avalon are nice but the rest can **** off.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 1, 2015,
The Hamptons are like a collection of super rich beach towns. Or so I've read.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Victory2134

At least someone sees our suffering

And the Hamptons are a super rich beach town. All kinds of assholes are expected around there.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Last edited by joestrat5000 at Sep 1, 2015,