Sold off my Egnater Tweaker. Loved it, but the Vox made it obsolete for my needs. Picked up a MIM Fender Jazzmaster HH. Couldn't resist the Olympic White on black action.

So, what can I say about it? I like the neck. As an owner of several MIM Fenders, the neck feels very natural to me. Fret ends were fine by my standards, nothing scraping me up. Fretboard was a little dry, but nothing a little lemon oil couldn't solve. Action was very good from the box, haven't had to adjust anything other than locking the trem - which is a matter of personal preference. Tuners are smooth. No issues with switches or knobs, everything is smooth. Nothing scratchy going on.

Not a big fan of the humbuckers though. I don't care for the weird chrome/black bobbin thing they have going on. But, I bought with the intention of yanking them out in favor of something with a chrome cover and a little more heat. The stock humbuckers are in my opinion, something like a slightly cleaner JB. Not bad sounding, just not my taste in tone or appearance.

I generally buy used, but the used Jazzmaster market is kind of funky right now as they are fairly popular with the indie/alt crowd. For the price and options, this was pretty ideal for my preferences. So, happy new guitar day to me.

Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Very nice!

And, of course, if/when you decide to start shopping around for new pickups, you know there's a forum full of people willing to help you spend your money.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm actually considering the Fastback beard combers. I've been a faithful duncan user, but I'm tempted to branch out a bit.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
I can honestly say I was unaware of those.

What kind of tonal change are you aiming for?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

I believe those are the sig pickups for "Fluff" the guy from Riffs, Beards and Gear.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I know of him, but was unaware he had a hand in a product.

Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?