(Invalid img)

I took a photo of the section of tab that I don't understand. It's the beginning of a solo which has 2 guitars playing but I know that each guitar is not playing multiple strings at once as this tab almost suggests. I've never been confused by a tab like this before.

Here is a good example of the solo from the beginning part which is the tab i've posted...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wao4SpuE51U

Any help would be great
Seen and tried this?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I imagine that there are two sets of notes going on because there is a guitar harmony. So the lower notes are one guitar and the higher ones are the other guitar
To me it looks like the notatation isn't the same as the TAB which is a worry.
I'd recommend asking the question in musician or TAB talk. You will probably get better answers as this is meant for technique questions.
Quote by SebSchmidt
I imagine that there are two sets of notes going on because there is a guitar harmony. So the lower notes are one guitar and the higher ones are the other guitar

^This

It's notating both hide and Pata's parts on the same stave. It's a bit messy, but the numbers should alternate neatly between what each guitarist is playing on each beat; the notes with stems going downwards are Pata's and the ones with stems going upwards are hide's or vice versa; I suspect hide would have the higher part, though, since he didn't have Les Paul neck joints to contend with.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Sep 2, 2015,
I was thinking that might be the case (higher notes hide, lower notes Pata) thank you everyone for the helpful insights! It's such a wicked solo and I've managed to get it down 90% of the way but the missing subtleties in the tabs are what I'm trying to crack.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Seen and tried this?

Thank you! I feel like this is very similar to the tab book I have but this spaces/breaks it out in a much easier way.