I lay in bed peacefully sleeping. I was having the most beautiful dream. I was outside in the parking lot of a bar. Inside a band was playing the most beautiful rendition of the song. Then seven loud bangs on the door . My dog who was sleeping beside me barked as loud as he could. His head being positioned a foot from my ear . It hurt my ear. I started to go back to sleep, again, bang, bang bang bang bang bang bang again with the dog in the ear .
I got up in my underwear. I flew open the door. There was my son-in-law and his lovely wife(I say that in the most cynical sarcastic way possible) . My son-in-law goes"hey dave ! in fake friendliness. He continued"mom around?" I said I don't know and slammed the door in the faces.
You see, I'm a prophet and can see the future but I did not know it would arrive so soon. Today they bought a golf cart. I knew they would be getting in it and bugging us every chance they get. I also couldn't foretell of this disruption one of the most beautiful dreams. My ears are ringing.
The Tennessee waltz
Last edited by yope at Sep 1, 2015,
I once dreampt that Rory Gallagher let me borrow his amp
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Dreadnought
Yo this guy is the craziest user ever

yope
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by yope
I lay in bed peacefully sleeping. I was having the most beautiful dream. I was outside in the parking lot of a bar. Inside a band was playing the most beautiful rendition of the song. Then seven loud bangs on the door . My dog who was sleeping beside me barked as loud as he could. His head being positioned a foot from my ear . It hurt my ear. I started to go back to sleep, again, bang, bang bang bang bang bang bang again with the dog in the ear .
I got up in my underwear. I flew open the door. There was my son-in-law and his lovely wife(I say that in the most cynical sarcastic way possible) . My son-in-law goes"hey dave ! in fake friendliness. He continued"mom around?" I said I don't know and slammed the door in the faces.
You see, I'm a prophet and can see the future but I did not know it would arrive so soon. Today they bought a golf cart. I knew they would be getting in it and bugging us every chance they get. I also couldn't foretell of this disruption one of the most beautiful dreams. My ears are ringing.
The Tennessee waltz

You can see the future? Or a future relative to how you will act to them?
I've got an aunt who used to live in so-cal, but they didn't like it there. Uncle had trouble finding jobs. Although with respect to the family, the kids did pretty well. One is certified coast guard. Another is like a college softball super person who gets free ride. anyway

they moved to tennessee. one of the first things to happen was their neighbour shooting their dog cause it had gone over to his property. the dog died btw

they have a milking cow, a few other things like chickens and stuff. And they think it's pretty awesome. Fits a lot of their lifestyle really well.

My mum and (another) aunt were driving down to visit. It would've been like eight hours or something, and I'm not super close with the family anyway, so I figure it'd be a stupid trip.

and that's ow i sit on the chair of bel air or whatever thing does gtaht
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Fat Lard
You can see the future? Or a future relative to how you will act to them?

yes to certain degree I can see into the future. I knew they bought the golf cart so heaven forbid they wouldn't have to walk when they didn't want to use the car.
Not how I will act to them but how should, I act to them. I already got that all thought out, as well as my limited mental capabilities allow. I figure the best way is just to be a disinterested bystander, watching, at a distance, with amusement at what's happening.
It's a long story. In 2013 their daughter came down here with her daughter and the creature she called the boyfriend. The summer was very amusing and stressful.
I am aware of improper English in this post . I feel comfortable talking like people in my socioeconomic group.
Last edited by yope at Sep 1, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
I once dreampt that Rory Gallagher let me borrow his amp

REALLY ?
Quote by yope
yes to certain degree I can see into the future. I knew they bought the golf cart so heaven forbid they wouldn't have to walk when they didn't want to use the car.
Not how I will act to them but how should, I act to them. I already got that all thought out, as well as my limited mental capabilities allow. I figure the best way is just to be a disinterested bystander, watching, at a distance, with amusement at what's happening.
It's a long story. In 2013 their daughter came down here with her daughter and the creature she called the boyfriend. The summer was very amusing and stressful.
I am aware of improper English in this post . I feel comfortable talking like people in my socioeconomic group.

Well, the golf cart does sound pretty uppity

When one door closes another one opens.
dreampt
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Fat Lard
Well, the golf cart does sound pretty uppity

When one door closes another one opens.

once the door is open it can never be shut-Mr. natural

I think of it more as hoity-toity as opposed to uppity. My wife's son doesn't seem to be a bad guy . We are extremely different . The first thing he said to me when I met him was" you like football Dave?" . I just said no. The first thing out of my wife's middle brothers mouth was "is that all you do for a living is play music?" I said"is that all you do for a living is drive a truck" his son killed himself and thats sad .
This same guy, my wife's middle brother was at a gig we were playing. He said he could sing I took him at his word and we got him up there. He had absolutely no clue whatsoever and he knew it. He was just a drunken idiot who wanted to get up on stage with the band and act stupid. That's how bucked up he is. My wife's family's a trip so's mine , now. About 30 years ago my family was normal. As we got older everybody started getting weird. Except me.
Last edited by yope at Sep 2, 2015,
Quote by yope
once the door is open it can never be shut-Mr. natural

I think of it more as hoity-toity as opposed to uppity. My wife's son doesn't seem to be a bad guy . We are extremely different . The first thing he said to me when I met him was" you like football Dave?" . I just said no. The first thing out of my wife's middle brothers mouth was "is that all you do for a living is play music?" I said"is that all you do for a living is drive a truck" his son killed himself and thats sad .
This same guy, my wife's middle brother was at a gig we were playing. He said he could sing I took him at his word and we got him up there. He had absolutely no clue whatsoever and he knew it. He was just a drunken idiot who wanted to get up on stage with the band and act stupid. That's how bucked up he is. My wife's family's a trip so's mine , now. About 30 years ago my family was normal. As we got older everybody started getting weird. Except me.

holy shit dude
Quote by Pastafarian96

That was a nice read thanks.
I have musical dreams also. A recurring one involves the deceased drummer who was a teenage pal. He stepped out in front of a moving car when he was drunk.

It's funny because I've been having dreams about him for decades. Just about the time that I've forgotten about the last one and that I have dreams about him I have another one. Like about two or three times a year. The thing is this thing going on for so long it's never going to stop year after year after year.

Another drummer I played with in a really good band I was in in high school had a brain aneurysm when he was playing high school football. He was an honor student and a great drummer.

I've never had a dream about famous people. It's another weird thing about me is that I dream of the dead. When I hear about somebody that I know died I have a dream about them.

The only recurring dreams of the dead are the drummer and my dad. It seems to be a one-shot deal with everyone else who has died.

I have other recurring dreams but I think I've said enough for right now/
Quote by yope
The Tennessee waltz

I'm not sure if or when the dream ended in this story. Was the golf cart real or dream?

"Son in law and his wife"? Wouldn't that be your daughter and her husband?
Quote by Jehannum
I'm not sure if or when the dream ended in this story. Was the golf cart real or dream?

"Son in law and his wife"? Wouldn't that be your daughter and her husband?

golf cart is real ,my wifes son is my stepson not my son in law ,I made a mistake. pretty big one .sorry

never even hardly ever seen or heard from him ,till now ,gotta help kin . I think he's a good guy I just wish we weren't so different. Everything he cares about I don't care about. Everything I like and think is important he does not care about.

Now my stepdaughter when I first got married the things she said to me there would have been bloodshed if she were a man. She's come around full circle and treats me with respect and fondness now. She really used to really hate me. Then she was distant. Now she likes me .People change in 26 years. Both of them are total workaholics and wage slaves . She is a functioning alcoholic relatively mild case. It's like she can't have fun or relax without booze . I don't think she drinks every day. She is a strong woman, handles it well.
Last edited by yope at Sep 6, 2015,