Too much time at work today...

You just can't get enough overdrives I feel.

What order would you place
Boss Blues driver (waza) and TC electronics MojoMojo
Does it matter?
And I know try it and see but someone may have a sensible rational for why one should go before the other. For when both turned on.

They are at the start of my pedal chain. Which then drifts of endlessly across the stage floor echoing around delays and reverbs hidden somewhere under the carpet!

Mostly playing Blues stuff, occasional rock. Into Kustom 65 hybrid. Fender and LP guitars

Any (sensible (or otherwise)) comments appreciated.
just see what order you like them in. it is just that simple. i prefer OD's into distortion than the other way around, but that is me. you have it all, give it a shot.

i think i typically put my higher gain OD's deeper into the chain, and low gain OD's first.

(FWIW i never use distortions other than that of on my fulltone GT500)
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I use one of my ODs (a sweet honey) pretty much always on and run my other one (a Klone) into it. I do it this way because the sweet honey responds to dynamics almost as well as my amp does and kicking in the klon set up as a boost pushing both the pedal and the amp.

You've just got to experiment with them.

My 2c though, the blues driver is quite transparent and operates much more like a boost, the mojo has more colour to the sound so I'd start by running the mojo first
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Thanks - this gives me some rationalisation to start my experimentation with.
Edit:
Got home - messed about with both pedals until I have a headache!

The Blues Driver is first and Mojomojo second in the line.
The Mojo works almost like an amp simulator and responds to being driven by the Blues driver. The blues driver is clearer and harder and not affected as much if the Mojo is in front of it.

The two pedals together give huge flexibility to create subtle tone variations. - Probably more than anyone else will notice - but what the heck its great fun messing about - and being just that little bit different (?better) than we were before.
We'll have to see if anyone notices!!

Thank you for the hints
Last edited by St John 999 at Sep 2, 2015,
Quote by GABarrie

My 2c though, the blues driver is quite transparent and operates much more like a boost, the mojo has more colour to the sound so I'd start by running the mojo first

I dunno how close the waza version is to the regular one, but I found my digitech screamin blues (glorified blues driver) didn't like being boosted. I'd tend to agree with your assessment (I haven't tried the mojomojo), except for that fact. if the waza is the same it won't like being second in the chain (unless there was something wrong with my screamin' blues ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hi Dave,
The Waza is both normal or you can flick to a separate 'custom' circuit. Which is slightly different. (better?). Both very clear and even slighty harsh with the Fender - better with humbucker.
It does like to be king of chain and the Mojomojo - just says 'sure buddy you do your stuff and I'll just cruise along making sweet tone down here from whatever you give me!'

;-)
Yeah if it's the same as the screamin blues I'd put it first in the chain then.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?