Was in a public restroom going number two . The bathroom had several stalls he was in one. Several teenage boys came in. They started laughing and joking amongst themselves. One of them said" it smells like Hubba-bubba in here. Probably referring to the perfumed smell of the disinfectant.

My brother let a low long pre-crap fart . They cracked up. Then came the mother load. The shotgun blast of serious IBS. My brother said " it doesn't smell like Hubba-Bubba in here now.
Everybody lost it and started laughing insanely for a long period of time. The teenaged boys left the bathroom but waited outside to meet my brother. They wanted to meet the guy who could shit so loud and be so funny.

My brother was camping with some other teenage pals. They were catching carp and roasting them on a stick and getting drunk. My brother went into the woods to take a crap. After he accomplished his task in the woods he lost his balance and fell in it and had to go home. He changed his clothes and came back.
Last edited by yope at Sep 2, 2015,
^ I read that as And his name is Joshua Garcia at first

Also yope buddy, you're creating threads at such a rate that the front page is inundated if you sort threads by thread starter.

Should we give him his own thread everyone?
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Sep 2, 2015,

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Your brother needs to learn to shit before he goes out
I have nothing important to say
Quote by yope
They wanted to meet the guy who could shit so loud and be so funny.

Let's be fair here, bathrooms are the most echoey places in any building. Everythings aurally magnified.
Quote by DQcrewmember
yeeeeah this totally didn't happen.

I think it is unimportant if it is true or not. The important thing is that it made you laugh. Maybe the important thing to you was it gave you a chance to be a doubting Thomas. This is the story as he related it to me. I did forget one part that made it little funnier.

Everybody laughed at the pre-crap fart , everybody laughed at the shotgun blast, just two rounds of normally intense laughter.THEN he said it does not smell like Hubba-bubbla it in here anymore and everyone totally lost it .
Last edited by yope at Sep 2, 2015,
Quote by yope
My brother let a low long pre-crap fart . They cracked up. Then came the mother load. The shotgun blast of serious IBS. My brother said " it doesn't smell like Hubba-Bubba in here now. Everybody lost it and started laughing insanely for a long period of time. The teenaged boys left the bathroom but waited outside to meet my brother. They wanted to meet the guy who could shit so loud and be so funny.

Then they gave him a round of applause and one of them handed him $100. Your brother's name? Albert Einstein.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by DQcrewmember
yeeeeah this totally didn't happen.

It's not even an improbable story...?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
What an leg-end m8
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!