Do you ever have a random flashback in the middle of the day to something from years ago and it’s like you’re back in that moment even though it’s completely unrelated.

Like I have had flashbacks to visiting a uni open day 6 years ago with my dad, and a random flashback to hanging out with some mates in 2008 in a park on a summers day today. What the hell.

Am I going mad or does this happen to other people?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yeah I've been getting those recently.
Then I forget the next day.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah, that's a failed attempt to load from the last checkpoint. Bad luck, brotha.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
bad ones of really, really, really bad memories a lot.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Yeah, that's a failed attempt to load from the last checkpoint. Bad luck, brotha.

I hate when I go to quickload and accidentally hit F5
Quote by Pastafarian96
bad ones of really, really, really bad memories a lot.

yp i remember crap, then hate myself, then remember good stuff, then remember more bad stuff, then trying not to remember, and then curling up in a ball and hiding in a corner adjacent to some location
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
yp i remember crap, then hate myself, then remember good stuff, then remember more bad stuff, then trying not to remember, and then curling up in a ball and hiding in a corner adjacent to some location

Remembering a good memory

and then realising

shit it's over they don't feel the same any more that life is gone I'm so alone

is worst

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yep. so rough.one of my worst bits was a dream that took all the 'best things' from the places I've lived, and put it together. So I had my mates fromMinnesota, I was at school in Utah (cause it was dead easy and we just messed about), I was in London...

Then I woke up. More than anything, in that moment, i wnted to go back. I genuinely (and still probably do) wish that I could have that dream and not wake up.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
What about when you're falling asleep and then you have one of those moments and realise everything you love is gone and then you panic and can't get to sleep and have a whole night lying awake with your horrible thoughts

Yes.

usually bittersweet moments. like nice at the time but shitty with how things turned out in the bigger picture then I start thinking about something else because otherwise I start obsessing over the whole affair and turn into a depressed blob of flesh for the rest of the day.

also shit I've just about completely forgotten about/gotten over and then clearly related things/people randomly pop into my life and bring some emotions back. not usually enough to get me upset, more just enough to keep the memory around for a while longer. sometimes I wish that things you've made a real effort to forget over the years could be permanently deleted but then again that's lame shit for people who are ashamed of their past actions and there's a part of me that you should always own and even appreciate your dumb mistakes and unfortunate experiences
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Remembering a good memory

and then realising

shit it's over they don't feel the same any more that life is gone I'm so alone

is worst

yeah

fix me/fix my head/etc
Last edited by MinterMan22 at Sep 2, 2015,
I have flash forwards à la That's So Raven.

For example before I clicked on this thread I had a vision it'd be full of angst.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'll have moments of complete shame when I have flashbacks of failed relationships (romantic or platonic). More often than not, if I'm truly being honest with myself, they all broke apart from my own petty behaviors. That's what stings the most: knowing that you are the cause of your own misery, and hindsight is 20/20.

Not only that, but any attempts to reconcile and apologize for previous behaviors usually results in further disgust, as it's usually perceived as selfishness.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Sep 2, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr

For example before I clicked on this thread I had a vision it'd be full of angst.

um excuse me, it's no longer angst when you are a legal adult. it's just "depression" and "anxiety" then.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I usually start off with positive thoughts when I'm in bed and they stray off to negative ones (loneliness mainly) to the point that I feel totally depressed and give up thinking. Then I just wait to be tired enough to finally fall asleep.
Quote by ErikLensherr

ok blackflag
i've seen things.

man.

i remember weird things out of the blue all the time.

sometimes it makes me giggle to myself or smile like a lunatic and then people near me think i'm crazy.

just a little bit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug