Page 1 of 2

discuss
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Don't cows' udders start to swell if left unmilked?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Whoever posted that has never heard of evolution, epigenetics, or animal husbandry.

They can go **** themselves.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Pastafarian96
What about raw milk vs processed?

I'll take pateurised.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer not to get typhoid or diptheria along with milk.
Quote by Diemon Dave
drinking milk straight is whatever, can do with out it. however I would miss it in food stuffs though, especially with cheese. most other food uses you could probably get away with substituting milk for something else but not so with cheese. dropping egg usage in food would be much worse I'd say.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i hate drinking milk straight but i appreciate all of the joy it brings me in the form of kajmak, butter, milk chocolate, icecream and cheese

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'll take pateurised.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer not to get typhoid or diptheria along with milk.

Stop being a pussy and have it warm and directly from the udder. Raw milk is by far the tastiest and won't hurt you in the slightest.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Stop being a pussy and have it warm and directly from the udder. Raw milk is by far the tastiest and won't hurt you in the slightest.

You first.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Ed Hunter

Aight tell your mum I'm on my way.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Supposedly there's a relationship between the high amount of elderly people in China and Japan that live to be 90+ and their lack of dairy consumption.

So is drinking cow milk unhealthy? Yes. Is it mad? I dunno, I mean we eat eggs and no one bats an eye.

I mean we as a species do a lot of things that are unnatural and unhealthy, that's the difference between us and not sentient animals.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Sep 2, 2015,
Quote by Guitar0player
Supposedly there's a correlation between the high amount of elderly people in China and Japan that live to be 90+ and their lack of dairy consumption.

So is drinking cow milk unhealthy? Yes. Is it mad? I dunno, I mean we eat eggs and no one bats an eye.

I mean we as a species do a lot of things that are unnatural and unhealthy, that's the difference between us and not sentient animals.

And we all know what correlation is NOT, don't we?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Milk is disgusting.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Eastwinn
milk is murder

Morrisey is genocide.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Eastwinn
milk is murder

murder is okay
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slapsymcdougal
And we all know what correlation is NOT, don't we?

I think I used a slightly more appropriate word now.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Sartre-an field day.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
the milk thing is so dumb. maybe we should sorry about more important health things

"it's so ****ed up that we eat so much processed food with high fats and sugar supplements and artificial colours and imbalanced diets with an imbalance of exercise and we judge ourselves by celebrities so you eat nothing to get thin and you cover yourself in plastic so that you can look the modern ideal and layers of makeup and fashion products and pretentious photos and playing face with others so we look cool but inside we are a fragile mess of broken glass that came from the mirror you smashed because your internal and external 'appearances' don't match so you go through an existential crisis and the only way really ot get through it is with support, but you already got kicked out of home at 17 years old so no family there, your friends are just as shallow as you, so unless you are able to see a doctor and get meds you self-medicate which is always a short term fix long term wreck and you develop mental illnesses and you don't have insurance that's good enough to let you get your meds when you need them and you don't work and you don't relax because you are paranoid and eventually come to the point where you dismiss reality because it, like everything else, never lives up to the expectations, so you live inside your head for years without even noticing the white padded room because you think you are in a castle or something

but yeah milk. like weird isn't it.

also: CATS DRINK MILK. FROM THE BOTTLE. FROM THE COW
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
the milk thing is so dumb. maybe we should sorry about more important health things

"it's so ****ed up that we eat so much processed food with high fats and sugar supplements and artificial colours and imbalanced diets with an imbalance of exercise and we judge ourselves by celebrities so you eat nothing to get thin and you cover yourself in plastic so that you can look the modern ideal and layers of makeup and fashion products and pretentious photos and playing face with others so we look cool but inside we are a fragile mess of broken glass that came from the mirror you smashed because your internal and external 'appearances' don't match so you go through an existential crisis and the only way really ot get through it is with support, but you already got kicked out of home at 17 years old so no family there, your friends are just as shallow as you, so unless you are able to see a doctor and get meds you self-medicate which is always a short term fix long term wreck and you develop mental illnesses and you don't have insurance that's good enough to let you get your meds when you need them and you don't work and you don't relax because you are paranoid and eventually come to the point where you dismiss reality because it, like everything else, never lives up to the expectations, so you live inside your head for years without even noticing the white padded room because you think you are in a castle or something

but yeah milk. like weird isn't it.

also: CATS DRINK MILK. FROM THE BOTTLE. FROM THE COW

hey you didn't close your "
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
hey you didn't close your "

ur mum didnt close her legs lel
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Guitar0player
I think I used a slightly more appropriate word now.

Yes, but my point still stands. It's not really possible to eliminate other lifestyle factors as more significant contributors to the effect being observed.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by EpiExplorer
ur mum didnt close her legs lel

it would be pretty hard to keep them closed all the time.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yes, but my point still stands. It's not really possible to eliminate other lifestyle factors as more significant contributors to the effect being observed.

Yeah, they didn't get dairy.

Big Whoop!

They didn't get much else either. Maybe it's an exceptionally low calorie diet (average caloric intake has doubled in China since 1961) coupled with rabbit turd shits every 3 or 4 days that gave them long life?

Of course if that's it, I'm not too interested...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
They also use less than half of their sight. Energy saver right there. Shit just lasts longer if you don't use it on maximum all the time.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
They also use less than half of their sight. Energy saver right there. Shit just lasts longer if you don't use it on maximum all the time.

Wooooooooooooooow
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
why do we eat other animal's eggs when we have eggs

****ed up, I say
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by icanhasgodmode

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by eGraham
why do we eat other animal's eggs when we have eggs

****ed up, I say

duck eggs GOAT just so it's said
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by icanhasgodmode

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
But milk does a body good.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Dirge Humani
i am lactose intolerant

Damn you and your sugar racism!

#galactosematterstoo
Quote by Diemon Dave
That's the same people as feminists, homosexuals and all those "developed world" revolutionaries.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Page 1 of 2