In which key is this song and can someone explain in detail solo in this song ( in which scale is played and ect.)
What do you hear when you listen to it?

You say you can identify the key ... can you also identify the notes in it?
I would suggest figuring it out yourself. How to find the key? Well, figure out the chords. Listen to which of the chords sounds like "home". That's your key. The solo most likely uses the key scale/the key pentatonic scale (ie if we are in E minor, the solo most likely uses E minor or E minor pentatonic, or if we are in B major, the solo most likely uses B major or B major pentatonic).

Learn to play the solo (preferably by ear).

Look at how the different notes work with the chords.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Ok the song must be in key of Cmajor but song relay on home chords as A minor which is parallel to Cmajor scale and also begin with Aminor chord. The key of solo then must be in Aminor pentatonic

Correct me if Im wrong somewhere
Quote by Ilisariss
Ok the song must be in key of Cmajor but song relay on home chords as A minor which is parallel to Cmajor scale and also begin with Aminor chord. The key of solo then must be in Aminor pentatonic

Correct me if Im wrong somewhere

A song can be in C major. Or it can be in A minor. Or any other key for that matter. But it can't be both at the same time. C maj and Am contain the same notes, but the "home chord" ultimately decides which is correct. So, which one do you think it is?
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Ilisariss
Home chord is Amin so it must be in Amin key

You got it buddy, unless they're tuned to Eb for that song. Are they?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
That's cool. But were they tuned to Eb when they played Don't Cry?

Try playing along with the song to find out.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud