pretty good

btw this is the skywalker ranch
craaazy

also agre about star trek. Abrams has made two good star trek films that have been fun but hasn't done anything new with it. It's basically better actors and modern production that the older films didn't have. bleh
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
lol

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I find it really hard to imagine it not being relatively good/enjoyable to be honest. At least not to the "general public" (aka the people who don't necessarily think Jar Jar is worse than Hitler). And kids are definitely going to love it - it will be freakin' Star Wars, but this time it won't be a 40 year old movie or a movie with outdated CGI. But it will get a lot of hate from Star Wars fans/nerds regardless, simply because it isn't one of the first three movies.
Quote by ultimate-slash
But it will get a lot of hate from Star Wars fans/nerds regardless, simply because it isn't one of the first three movies.

Yeah that's for sure. It could be bloody amazing and there will still be neckbeards throwing a fit about something insignificant.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by ultimate-slash
I find it really hard to imagine it not being relatively good/enjoyable to be honest. At least not to the "general public" (aka the people who don't necessarily think Jar Jar is worse than Hitler). And kids are definitely going to love it - it will be freakin' Star Wars, but this time it won't be a 40 year old movie or a movie with outdated CGI. But it will get a lot of hate from Star Wars fans/nerds regardless, simply because it isn't one of the first three movies.

Let's be fair, Jar Jar is, at worst, Himmler.
One fan, Mike J. Nichols, created and distributed, free of charge, a modified version of the film, entitled The Phantom Edit, which cut out several scenes featuring what Nichols dubbed 'Jar Jar antics.'

lol

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,