Page 1 of 6
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clerk-who-denied-gay-marriage-licenses-has-been-divorced-multiple-n420216

She's nuts, but I don't get why they can't just go to another county clerk's office. All this drama feels very stagey and unnecessary.

The most outrageous thing about this is a county clerk in Butt****, Kentucky makes 80k a year.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
They don't just go to another county clerk for the same reason that a black person doesn't just go to another seat on the bus yo
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
They don't just go to another county clerk for the same reason that a black person doesn't just go to another seat on the bus yo

Because it's a good seat?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777 at #33579453
Because it's a good seat?

Because it has ample legroom?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Because it has ample legroom?

Because it's next to a super cutie?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Because it's next to a super cutie?

Yeah, I can see it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33579459

Yeah, I can see it.

I guess that's what they're looking for. After all, you know what they say about gay black men on the bus...

I don't see why she doesn't just quit her job if doing the job goes against her morals. It's kind of the law now so I don't see why people are acting like this is some kind of protest. It was their way for centuries, was reviewed multiple times by multiple courts, then struck down. get over it
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger at #33579461
I don't see why she doesn't just quit her job if doing the job goes against her morals. It's kind of the law now so I don't see why people are acting like this is some kind of protest. It was their way for centuries, was reviewed multiple times by multiple courts, then struck down. get over it

Because it's $80k a year to sit on her ass and hand out marriage licenses. I'll be damned if I let these damned homos and their "Treated equally" nonsense and "Supreme court ruling" bullshit make me have to do more work for less money.

Axel droppin dat flow chart
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33579410
She's nuts, but I don't get why they can't just go to another county clerk's office. All this drama feels very stagey and unnecessary.

Because they shouldn't have to?
Quote by necrosis1193
I guess that's what they're looking for. After all, you know what they say about gay black men on the bus...

There's no more likely of a place/situation to get HIV?
how the hell has she been married 4 times? Is it really that dire in Kentucky?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't see why she doesn't just quit her job if doing the job goes against her morals.
This is the way I see it. She shouldn't have went for that job if this was going to be a problem to begin with.

Take her job away and she's really not doing anything wrong. I don't think she deserves to be hated, but she deserves to be fired appropriately.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 2, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clerk-who-denied-gay-marriage-licenses-has-been-divorced-multiple-n420216

The most outrageous thing about this is a county clerk in Butt****, Kentucky makes 80k a year.

Getting married in a county in which you don't have a legal address is a bigger pain in the ass than this bitch.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by EyeNon15
Certainly out of character for Kentucky

Best post in the thread
pinga
In the end, this has nothing to do with morals or faith; it's all about money. This slick bitch knows exactly what she's doing, and just playing the part of the martyr. Anyone who can't see this is blind as hell. She will do everything in her power to ensure that she is punished, thus fueling the fire for the victim-complex that modern American Christianity perpetuates. When she is done with her prison sentence, she will write a book/memoir, and it will become a bestseller. It's too easy. Worship that almighty dollar-god, fuckin' pigs...
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This is the way I see it. She shouldn't have went for that job if this was going to be a problem to begin with.

Take her job away and she's really not doing anything wrong. I don't think she deserves to be hated, but she deserves to be fired appropriately.

basically. I wouldn't be able to take a job in a church most likely because I'm not a Christian and wouldn't really be able to do the job well.

^She can just ask for donations like that cake place. They got shit tons of money.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
^She can just ask for donations like that cake place. They got shit tons of money.

Bingo. Even easier.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by ErikLensherr

Fuck the gubmint. So hard.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Fuck the gubmint. So hard.

Don't be mad
Check out my band Disturbed
Supreme court should jail her.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Axelfox

Wait, when did Axel come back.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by StewieSwan

yes

Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't see why she doesn't just quit her job if doing the job goes against her morals.

Because then her morals would actually cause harm to her instead of others and we can't have that, now can we?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
But seriously, 'it's against my morals' is something people like her say because 'it's against my bigoted beliefs' doesn't sound nearly as nice. I wouldn't take it literally.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Tbf, she worked there before "gays legally being able to marry" became a thing, so I think that should be taken into account when discussing the civil rights of others
that's true

dey took err jeeerb

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
It's her job to give people marriage licenses
Since she isn't doing her job, fire her

She's probably just doing this for attention anyway
I have nothing important to say
Maybe this will attract the attention of a nice homophobic man, so she can start a new homophobic little family and get some more homophobic little children.

You know, white homophobic fence and all that
Quote by ultimate-slash
Maybe this will attract the attention of a nice homophobic man, so she can start a new homophobic little family and get some more homophobic little children.

You know, white homophobic fence and all that

Shhh, don't give the stupid people ideas.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Zaphikh
In the end, this has nothing to do with morals or faith; it's all about money. This slick bitch knows exactly what she's doing, and just playing the part of the martyr. Anyone who can't see this is blind as hell. She will do everything in her power to ensure that she is punished, thus fueling the fire for the victim-complex that modern American Christianity perpetuates. When she is done with her prison sentence, she will write a book/memoir, and it will become a bestseller. It's too easy. Worship that almighty dollar-god, fuckin' pigs...

+1.

This "family values" lady has been married 3 times
Quote by TobusRex
+1.

This "family values" lady has been married 3 times

that's three times the value! Order now and receive a divorce FOR FREE. No forgiveness needed.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
omg I still can't get past $80k per year for handing out marriage licenses. Also, two dudes both named David trying to marry each other is fantastic.
The most hilarious thing about the whole issue is how the evangelicals talk about the "poor" woman's "suffering for her faith", as if she's being crucified upside down or something
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
omg I still can't get past $80k per year for handing out marriage licenses. Also, two dudes both named David trying to marry each other is fantastic.

Actually, one is David but the other is David.
“They’re taking rights away from Christians,” Danny Kinder, a 73-year-old retiree from Morehead, said of the courts. “They’ve overstepped their bounds.”

lol