This thread is about the question, who would you choose to play in a metal band consisting of all dead players?

RULES:

1. You have to at least have one guitarist, one bassist and one drummer. Singers and Keyboard players are optional.
2. All members that you chose must be currently dead at the time of YOUR response.
3. All members of the band must have a noteable metal carrer, or influence on metal (Bands like Led Zepplin are okay)
4. Any member of the band can be the singer, for example, the guitarist can be a singer also

I would probably choose Randy Rhoads and Chuck Schuldiner as my guitarist, Scott Clendenin as my basist, Clive Burr as my drummer and Dio as the singer.
Last edited by guyw/aguitar01 at Sep 3, 2015,
Darkthrone died in '95 so I guess them
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Dime - guitar
Cliff - bass
Randy Castillo - drums
Dio - Vox
The Real James Hetfield - guitar/vox.... yeah, **** you, the REAL James died a long time ago.
Quote by guitgrinder
The Real James Hetfield - guitar/vox.... yeah, **** you, the REAL James died a long time ago.

Ha so true!
It doesn't really make much difference who you choose, skeletons can't play instruments.

EDIT: Actually, with some wires, you could probably pose them to look pretty bitchin...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
It doesn't really make much difference who you choose, skeletons can't play instruments.

EDIT: Actually, with some wires, you could probably pose them to look pretty bitchin...

https://youtu.be/nCYbRmSlW-M
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.