Do you get bloated in your tummy after consuming certain food ? If so, how to deal with it ?
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

I fart.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Yes, almost all the time. I used to take medication but that particular one is banned where I currently live so I can't get any more of it and I'm saving my last few pills for emergencies. I just try not to eat too fast because that makes it worse but I can't really do anything about it.
cat
I get the odd bout of heartburn after every curry.

Other than that, no.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I used to get heartburn and indigestion so badly that I stopped eating for a few days and would skip meals. I started taking 20mg of Prilosec every morning, then I wait at least an hour after that before eating and I'm good for the day. If I forget, I feel pretty terrible, but I'm able to eat just fine.

For awhile I took 40 mg, but that made my stomach stop producing enough acid to even digest food, which gave me a different kind of pain. Also beware- taking antacids increases your chance of getting food poisoning. Stomach acid kills a lot of bacteria, and reducing that acid weakens that defense. But, it's worth it as long as you don't eat at sketchy places and have proper food handling skills.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Take concentrated probiotics and eat yogurt

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Indigestion can be a fairly serious symptom. If you suffer from it every day then you need to discuss the issue with a doctor. If you ignore it bad stuff can happen. A friend of mine lost the "flap" in his esophagus which allows people to sleep without having to worry about stomach acids getting into their throat. Now he sleeps sitting up (which I can imagine sucks). He says he gets, maybe, 3 hours sleep in a GOOD night. Plus he's developed "pre-cancerous" lesions in his throat from the issue. Seriously if you have this on a recurring basis....see a doctor.

Indigestion is usually caused by over eating. When I cut the amount of food I was eating my indigestion problems disappeared (and I still eat spicy hot foods).
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 3, 2015,
Quote by Stuck_nomore
Do you get bloated in your tummy after consuming certain food ? If so, how to deal with it ?

Yes really bad like I was having a heart attack until I stopped eating Sugar. I have been on a Ketogenic Diet for 3 months and haven't had indigestion since before starting.
Stop eating those certain foods.

Or stock up well on indigestion tablets.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

my stomach is made of titanium-infused cast iron, so no. i eat anything and it comes out with no problems
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't get it very often. I usually get it if I've had something very starchy, especially potato.
I also get it a lot if I've had a lot of caffeine, especially coffee. I've cut out a lot of caffeine from my system, except green tea.

TS, are there specific types of foods causing your heartburn? Or, more importantly, specific types of foods that don't cause it?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I used to get heartburn like a killer, and then I decided I should eat some decent things like bananas and stuff. One of my meds aggravated it a lot though, so I'd end up getting heartburn to the point where I'm vomiting in the toilet. I'd taken pepto-bismol at one point, and seeing cotton candy pink sludge going into the toilet was weird.

Anyway, got to the point where I'd take the med at a different time than the others, and right after a meal. If I still get heartburn, I've got some instant relief stuff.

another crazy bit of indigestion is kind of not like these bits at all. here goes

Since since starting prescription meds (outside of the benzo I cleared out, and an ssri that i'd already taken) I jsut have some intense constipation. And it's boring. So in the hospital I'd only pooped one day for the elevn was there. Part of that is because I only ate fruit salads. But still. Then I get home and it gets worse cause I'm eating actual things. I suffered through it for a bit, \then started researching what I could do. At this point I had like another three or four meds, and they were working, and I didn't want to do all the try this take this out do less blblablab.

Eventually I discorvered that i really like raisin bran. The original is ok, but raisin bran CRUNCH? oh my goodness yes every day! So as long as I've got a bowl of that for the morning, I'm set. Yesterday, we did not have raisin bran. so i ate like cheerios or somehting.

Today I have to go to the bathroom. I'm in there, sitting on the toilet, and then it hits me. I didn't have anything fibrous or bran or other bits. So, my butt was like 'hahahahah nooo" so I took a shower instead. dried myself off and got on the toilet again. Still innefective.

By this point a lot of my family were giving me all sorts of stuff. Here's what I took:

1. Gas Relief
2. Stool softener
3. Mirilax
4. fibre supplement pills
5. exlax

basically i took anything that people gave me.

four hours later, sitting on the toilet, once more, it finally happened.

I pooped.

it was disgusting. We've got the toilets that doesn't fill super high with water (cause those are dumb anyway). But I had more poop than the toilet had water. So a bunch of the poop was not underwater and then began emitting a really just awful odour. ugh. I turned the fan on, sprayed some air freshener stuff, got a scented candle, and left. It's better now, but in my mind this whole experience is burned into my memory banks.

tl;dr sat on toilet for four hours, finally pooped, ended the world due to asphyxiation
superman is killing himself tonight
+1 on Raisin Brand Crunch. I was dealing with some painful constipation from dietary changes for awhile. Soon as I discovered RBC the problem was, literally, flushed down the toilet!

A bowl a day.
only because i end up holding in a poo at work because i'd probably be in the shitter through most of the truck unload if i tried to pop it out right after i clock in.

because i have integrity and work ethic.

and a promise of future bowel cancer.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
only because i end up holding in a poo at work because i'd probably be in the shitter through most of the truck unload if i tried to pop it out right after i clock in.

because i have integrity and work ethic.

and a promise of future bowel cancer.

Suddenly the username feels closer to making sense.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Joel I read that entire story and was slowly just going "oh dear lord" until I read up to the list was all like "that toilet has now got inevitable TSBS (terminal shit blockage syndrome)"

You poor thing.
Quote by Stuck_nomore

oh yes, sugar and carbohydrates, I used to get heartburn almost every time I ate. When I went on a ketagenic diet which is no sugar or carbohydrates at all, my heartburn disappeared literally. Not improved significantly not improved substantially or profoundly but completely totally 100% gone,

When I returned to a normal diet it came back.

Before starting any diet check with your doctor.