I performed a song I wrote called The Pig Song in my band( and it was MY band because I formed it , I went up to guys I knew and said hey! Do you want to start a band?) It took off and was a wildly popular band in my local area, THE most popular band . We had a chick singer who could sing like Bonnie Raitt, a Native American fiddle player who got drunk at every gig and swung his gut around and said HEY ,YOU WANNA HEAR SOME MUSIC !!!?:?? he was very soulful singer when we played all eyes were upon him I'm getting off track back to the pig song.
I performed this song countless times in public. Was a recitation song like Uneasy Rider or If that aint country .
It told of how I was born on a farm in southern Iowa and my dad was a dairy farmer. But he was not a dairy farmer,... In the usual way. He didn't milk cows, he milked sows. Pig Milk , cheese, ice cream, butter etc. it went on and on and on. People came from miles around to see the crazy man talk about pig milk with a good band backing him up and were wtf ?
Last edited by yope at Sep 3, 2015,
how do you make a wall of text out of everything

nvm it's about bands again

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I really thought this was about people drinking pig milk

The disappointment is so intense
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by ultimate-slash
The secret is adding a lot of words Jam

Woah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by K'Nuckles
I wonder if you could make black pudding out of pig period and whether or not it would taste any different? Hmm

My first thought was Paula Deen.