Hey Ya'll, I really want to run a stereo rig but both my chorus pedal and my delay pedal have stereo outs. what is the best way to do this?
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube! However, for a stereo amp, it is very good! Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube However, for a stereo amp, it is very good Don't plug guitar into it just use it as hi-fi if it works
My boss delay pedal does stereo good. A dry signal comes out one side and nothing but echo out of the other. My line 6 petal just does Mono both channels, at the same time, why they call it stereo I do not know but I sure would like to. Their pods do it this too 2.0's do the same stupid thing. When I called them they said"some stereo echoes are like that"when I went to the music store the snotnose child behind the counter wanted to know if I hooked it up right. I told them I was using delay pedals before your mother met your father. It was my bad for asking him because I knew he didn't know either before I asked him. I just threw caution to the wind and asked him anyway I should've known better.

I can't give you any useful pertinent information as to hooking up stereo choruses and delay pedals together. I know I've seen guitar players using 3 amplifiers with petals. Maybe that's the secret .
Last edited by yope at Sep 3, 2015,
Quote by yope
when I went to the music store the snotnose child behind the counter wanted to know if I hooked it up right. I told them I was using delay pedals before your mother met your father. It was my bad for asking him because I knew he didn't know either before I asked him. I just threw caution to the wind and asked him anyway I should've known better.

You are a modern-day Will Cuppy.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by yope
I can't give you any useful pertinent information as to hooking up stereo choruses and delay pedals together. I know I've seen guitar players using 3 amplifiers with petals. Maybe that's the secret .

Something to do with using multiple stereo output effect pedals as well as two or more ABY pedal. Or perhaps cause stereo out of one pedal, then connect another stereo pedal, and connect the A and B channel to two amps, and then C channel might go alone as its own mono into a third amplifier?

I've tried this with two amps on a Digitech Supernatural. Not as fun, you'd need to just split and then connect delays with similar settings. Something like the following, he talks about stereo output and delays here:

https://youtu.be/djA3ZG3dHj0?t=26m59s
Gentlemen, on topic!

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Gentlemen, on topic!

is this another ug meme I don't know about
Quote by Pastafarian96
Gentlemen, on topic!

Sorry!