28 60%
Am not better than the average person
20 43%
Do not have a bigger dick than the average person
11 23%
Voters: 47.
ya
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
literally none of the above
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Well I'm no Joshua Garcia but I- oh wait, yes I am.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hell yeah
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I might be worse than the average person, but before I answer: does the average person comment on Youtube? If so, most definitely better. Like way, way up there.

But I don't know. I have just as much denials and hypocrisies as the average person. I try to force myself into remembering what's important. I think I just dislike the idea of "better". I also dislike professing that I think I am. I like to think I try harder than the average person, that I have a lot of empathy, but the truth is that I'm less functional, less happy, and more selfish than most people.

P.S. Thank god for my dick. Sometimes I've wished you were a vagina, but most times I'm just happy you're my friend, and I know you will always love me.
We should do a thread on the Pit's collective dick length. I was going to but I didn't have the nuts.

Heterosexual females can participate by posting the length of their partner or favorite dick.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Sep 4, 2015,
I'm way better than the average person. In fact, if I did a poll with myself I would vote myself as the greatest person ever. You just can't argue with a poll like that.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I'm way better than the average person. In fact, if I did a poll with myself I would vote myself as the greatest person ever. You just can't argue with a poll like that.

Besides, if you really are that great, surely you'd know that you are that great, right?
In some regards I'm well above. In many I am not.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I am love. I am life.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Prolly not.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Yeah
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by entity0009
Can proudly say that I have a bigger dick than the average person, seeing as approx. 50% of the world's population doesn't even have a dick

So if your dick is smaller than the average clit, then that just makes you the worst.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
my dick is small and I'm generally less talented and more of a douchebag than other people lol
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33581210
I'm generally less talented and more of a douchebag than other people lol

You know that's not true though, right? At least compared to the people I know, and compared to the Pit, you're way more thoughtful than the average person. That speaks to your empathy as well.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You know that's not true though, right? At least compared to the people I know, and compared to the Pit, you're way more thoughtful than the average person. That speaks to your empathy as well.

Ya

I actually do think the pit is more intelligent than average for sure. Just compare it to the front page comment section lmao
I just took a Buzzfeed quiz for which 5SOS member I am and I got Luke this time.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I just took a Buzzfeed quiz for which 5SOS member I am and I got Luke this time.

So you're like they guy Hitler thought was a dick?

wth is 5sos anyway? New Apple OS?
5 Seconds of Summer, if you're going back to college you gotta get back in touch with the young people.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33581281

that's very nice

idk though it's one thing when I'm typing stuff behind a keyboard but when it translates to real life I seriously question if people like me should be alive lol. I still don't know how to take a compliment.

@erik woah I got luke too
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 4, 2015,
nah
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ErikLensherr
5 Seconds of Summer, if you're going back to college you gotta get back in touch with the young people.

Nah, I think I'd rather, you know, work. And learn stuff(other than 'how not to pull the chick with massive knockers in the chemistry lab').
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33581323
that's very nice

idk though it's one thing when I'm typing stuff behind a keyboard but when it translates to real life I seriously question if people like me should be alive lol. I still don't know how to take a compliment.

It's cool, it's less of a compliment and more of an honest observation.

That's cuz real life interaction is different. If you feel stressed around other people, it'll impact your thought (even if you don't, it will). From the comfort of solitude you're more your normal self. Except in some situations, there's no social mask when you're alone. What I'm saying is that who you see yourself as when you're in "real life" isn't really you.

Think of it this way: your identity is bound to hinge on several factors you haven't complete control over, and will change according to environment. Feeling any self-loathing (extreme or minor) over a few situations/your self-perception in certain situations is kinda useless when you could be having all kinds of (admittedly and mildly self-indulgent) fun figuring out why it happens.

I'm honestly not just taking time out of my day and typing up a storm to cheer you up, I also really like mask theory
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 4, 2015,
Im a good person, but im not better than anyone.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33581489
It's cool, it's less of a compliment and more of an honest observation.

That's cuz real life interaction is different. If you feel stressed around other people, it'll impact your thought (even if you don't, it will). From the comfort of solitude you're more your normal self. Except in some situations, there's no social mask when you're alone. What I'm saying is that who you see yourself as when you're in "real life" isn't really you.

woah I never thought of it that way even if it seems obvious.