Page 1 of 2
Was it everything youd thought it would be? Did you have any big goals for this year? Did you meet them? Are you even in the same ballpark as these goals? Are you even in the same city? What made you make these goals to begin with? Are these goals what you want, what you wanted, what you thought you wanted or what other people thought that you wanted?

I am in a total difference place than I expected to be and I think it's a good thing. But I can't say for sure until years down the road. But I feel more real than I ever have before.
I'll know depending on how/if I place in anything in this year's UG Awards. :')

Although I guess I have a plan in life now.
And I got to see Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel all in one this year.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I kinda wish UG was active enough to still have the awards because I do love dat validation
I remember when I got 2nd or 3rd in the top 100. God, I posted here a lot.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I remember when I got 2nd or 3rd in the top 100. God, I posted here a lot.

Didnt you get first? Didnt I get second? Holy shit did that actually happen lmao
My plans at the beginning of this year were to be accepted to UC San Diego, stay in NorCal until July or August to work a ton and save money, get a better car before I left, and set myself up in San Diego and work as much as possible until classes start.

I got accepted to UCSD, bought a good car for 15k, stayed in NorCal until August 1st and saved 8k, moved to a temporary place right outside of SD, worked 5 days a week, and just moved into an apartment in the perfect location between the university and work 3 weeks before classes start. So yeah, I'd say things have been going pretty much just how I planned them.

There's still 4 months left for that to all fall apart though
Quote by whywefight
Didnt you get first? Didnt I get second? Holy shit did that actually happen lmao

whyphilsfight was a powerhouse to be sure
Quote by whywefight at #33580953
Did it? They're all kind of blurred together

EDIT
Holy shit, it did
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1606524&highlight=UG+Top+100
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 4, 2015,
2015 so far has been unremarkable. Nothing that noteworthy has really happened for me.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
2015 has been the worst year of my life.

I'm not even joking, there are like 3 major positives to more than 10 major negatives in the past 8 months alone.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Pretty awful year in general but at least I have a full time job now

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I haven't masturbated enough.

brb

It's been more than 30 seconds slapsy, where are you?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Longest two minutes of your life I'm sure......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
idk, I wish I got paid more but who doesn't. This year I got my GED, Got a job, quit that job for a better job, moved out onto my own, had a car that I didn't really like break down and kill itself, got new car that I kind of love, and I went on date date that was admittedly pretty terrible (it started with her making out with this guy that she assured me was not her boyfriend) but that was still nice to do and now starting to get into listening to music more and stuff.

My year was p good if I can say so
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Still working on some stuff I wanted to get done this year, it's been mostly wasted so far but maybe I'll do amazing things in the last quarter of the year.
I have nothing important to say
Wrote and directed a short film I'm proud of, graduated with a 1st, immediately began working on independent films in London. Professionally, 2015's been pretty good. Personally it's kinda sucked though. Not as bad as 13/14, but I don't think I'll ever have a worse two years than those again.
Still unemployed, still single, still mentally unstable.

So everything's shaping up nicely so far
🙈 🙉 🙊
I'm really happy with my professional/social life this year. Especially social

The only thing that has been getting worse is my health but it's not too bad and I'm actively trying to reverse the damage now so I hope by the end of the year I'll be on track to regain my strength. Also I haven't read as much this year as I would've liked, and I need to find new hobbies.
cat
Twas aight, nothing special. Would've loved going on that road trip to Poland but hey, still did a lot of fun stuff so far

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
is k
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My year was good so far. Not very exciting overall. Socially or whatever not very much happened (though nothing bad happened either, so it was just chill).
Professionally was pretty good. New contract, slightly higher pay, much more responsibility

And I made two pretty cool trips this year (plus I went skydiving), and I'm probably taking another one later this year, so that was pretty nice
Things are just as miserable and tedious as before, only I'm older and wiser now. I feel like an NPC from Fallout Shelter plugging away in an incorrectly assigned room.

But on the upside I have a new camera so
I'm pretty much exactly in the same place I was last year except now I've got a car, I'm more fit, and I'm a bit more sociable. My life is pretty stagnant these days.
Free Ali
First few months were shit. Next few were coo. Last few up and down and up and down. August in general was shit and then incredible and then shit again. Things are looking better now tho
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by slipknot5678
nice threads wwf.

literally nothing has changed in over a year really stagnant and sad tbh

Thanks btw
It's had it's up and extreme downs, currently a little over 2 1/2 stone lighter (40lbs), back in school, got a holiday booked for the end of the month. Things are going ok at the moment. First time in a long time.
My life, as the Great Fresh Prince would say, has been flip turned upside down

So much has happened in the last 6 months and last month in particular it's crazy
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
It is absolutely unacceptable that it is September already, it is not okay in the slightest
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
it's only two thirds over though
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well, i was supposed to graduate university but i failed 1 course in my last semester and have to retake it in january, thus effectively wasting an entire year of my career. shortly after that i lost my drivers licence for 6 months (and no it had nothing to do with alcohol or even driving), and i also broke up with my gf a little bit after both those things. I also had a pretty big confrontation with my super religious parents that more or less ended with them attempting to kick me out of my house, so yeah 2015 has been a downright shitty fukn year, one of the worst so far, but that's life right. it's not in my nature to give up and roll over so just gotta keep on troopin and grinding forward towards where i want to be and eventually i'll get there and be better off for the utterly shit year im having.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 2