Poll: Mornings?
Poll Options
View poll results: Mornings?
**** em
14 78%
I like them because
4 22%
Voters: 18.
Six hours ago I was excited to try being a morning person. Now Imma try to be a morning person three hours from now like I normally wake up hmu
In a sense, yes. I very much enjoy being up really early, before the sun is up and when everything is still quiet.

That being said, I'm also very lazy and can easily stay in bed until very late.
Good morning sunshine

I think I'm turning into a morning person because I have to wake up at 6 every day anyway so I start getting sluggish around 7 pm, esp if I've been doing stuff all day. Regardless of what time I wake up, once I'm showered and have had something to drink I'm ready for whatever
cat
My morning is 6pm, leave for work at 8pm, get back in at 8am. This is me staying up "late" cause I don't have work "tomorrow" (tonight). My social life is in ruins but by bank account is the opposite so I'm happy.
These go to eleven...
Last edited by JimPlaysGuitar at Sep 4, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
In a sense, yes. I very much enjoy being up really early, before the sun is up and when everything is still quiet.

That being said, I'm also very lazy and can easily stay in bed until very late.

that's me too
morning people are usually the sort that never want to goof around having fun at 3am.

I'll only wake up early if I'm not sleeping in my own bed, some sort of "this isn't right I need to gtfo out this strange bed" reflex.

I'm such a night person that if I've nowhere to be, I'll often end up watching the sun rise before I go to sleep and wake up in the afternoon some time. When it gets colder and the days are shorter, I've even had times where I'd go to sleep in darkness of early winter morning and wake up in darkness early winter evening.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Mornings are great with them pretty sunrises and fresh air and calmness. Waking up early, on the other hand, feels a lot like death and suffering.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Mornings are great with them pretty sunrises and fresh air and calmness. Waking up early, on the other hand, feels a lot like death and suffering.
Set your alarm ultra early (4:30) and then an hour later. By the time you've dosed and got up, you feel a lot fresher well it works for me anyway idk
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
If morning starts at noon, than yes.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I have really irregular sleeping patterns and wake up at random times so idk lol.

I'm a vampire and hate being out in the sun and prefer night so there's that at least.
Quote by Banjocal
Set your alarm ultra early (4:30) and then an hour later. By the time you've dosed and got up, you feel a lot fresher well it works for me anyway idk

I have one of those alarm clocks with a light that gradually shines brighter. Really works very well, I must say. It's great to wake up and see just a little bit of light so that you don't think it's the middle of the night. Then you can snooze for a few minutes and wake up to even more light.

Ideally I'd have a system that gradually opens my curtains in the morning, so I can wake up to actual sunshine
I find that, in urgent situations, hiring a Morning Ball Masher helps you wake up sharpish. Or just when you're lonely or frustrated.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
I definitely fall somewhere in between morning and afternoon.

I've worked all three shifts before. When I woke up at:
-7am or earlier, I was slightly groggy, but got over it after a while.
-10 or 11am, I was almost never groggy and even fell asleep and woke up naturally without an alarm.
-5 or 7pm (sometimes later or earlier), don't even get me started (incredibly groggy and achy almost 24/7.)
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have trouble sleeping and it tends to be poor quality, so mornings suck extreme balls. I prefer being awake at night anyway.
I hate mornings
Any time between 4am and 12pm can **** off
I have nothing important to say
I hate getting up in the morning and speaking to people I avoid loud noises in the morning

However once I am woken up, morning is my most productive time, so yes I guess I am

Also if I stay in bed for half the day I feel like half the day is wasted. Morning is for chores and odd jobs