15 43%
Never
9 26%
Voters: 35.
Well I don't usually get up until the afternoon so
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I skip lunch every work day. Instead, I'll have two meals before I leave and one after work.
Sometimes if I wake up too late I'll just have one before leaving.

In that sense, it is the equivalent of skipping breakfast since I slept through it, so sometimes.

Unless you mean the actual meals of breakfast like eggs and stuff, because that's what I eat before going to bed. In that case, never.

I'm a very complex person.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 4, 2015,
I tend to skip it, and basically 'push' my meals forward by 3-5 hours, so that breakfast/lunch is between 11:00-13:00, lunch is 14:30-16:00, and dinner is 19:30-22:30.

Probably an extremely unhealthy thing to do.
i often skip bfast but recently i've had it more and more often. i was really craving a steak egg and cheese bagel from macdanalds so i had that just a few minutes ago. also dunkin donuts has good coffee so i get a bagel there too.
I have it every morning. If I don't, my bowels go on strike
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I eat breakfast every morning. I work night shift, so I'm usually hungry when I come home in the morning.
I only miss breakfast on those rare occasions in which I have an awful hangover
If I have to get up at some ungodly hour (eg before 9:30am) I'll have two breakfasts (or a snack at about 10:30, whatever)
I have nothing important to say
i have some things but not a lot

vitamins and yogurt usually

it's hard to eat anything in the morning because i clench at night, and my teeth feel awful in the morning and simply dont like eating
I love eating.

I skip lunch, because I work in a place that's busy 10 am - 2 pm. I'm allowed to take a lunch break; I just don't.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by metaldud536 at #33581684
Check with a nutritionist. You could be skipping a big source of energy for your day.

never really thought of doing that. i'll check it out

didn't put thought into it because i thought it was more of a dental problem tbh
Last edited by yoman297 at Sep 4, 2015,
I cannot eat breakfast. I'll throw up if I eat before being up for at least 2 or 3 hours.
Check out my band Disturbed
I skipped it until recently when I started exercising in the morning. I've been having protein bars and I don't even know if it's really doing much benefit for me, anyway.
Free Ali
What slash and stewie said
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
breakfast is one of those things that's great in theory but just straight up impractical

i try to get in a bagel sandwich with eggs & spinach on some days but i cba most of the time lol i get by with my stomach rumbling up a storm all day long until dinner but whatever gotta put in work to stay this freakishly thin xoxoxo

I try to eat a lot for lunch and dinner but I guess my metabolism's like "fuk you you're staying skinny"
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Sometimes. Usually I cut up a banana and apple and add it to some honeycomb muesli. Milk that shit and gobble it up.

If I don't have milk, there will be no breakfast.
I usually don't wake up til 12 so no breakfast, I start my day with lunch technically. I hate most breakfast food anyways.
I don't really have time for a proper breakfast most days but I always have something to drink (tea or almond milk or Milo) and occasionally some fruit or a piece of bread.
cat
I don't really feel like eating in the morning, just coffee. Maybe jf I have an exam or something like that I force myself to eat so that I have sufficient energy but otherwise no.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I always have breakfast.

Even if I go out the night before and then have uni early I'll make sure to grab something from a shop before I get the bus
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I no longer have time unless I have the day off.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I get up at 7:30 during the week but don't usually eat till 10:30, then I'll have something like sausage and bacon on toast.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
If I eat shortly after awaking I have some stomach issues. I have to wait like 3 or 4 hours at least, so I've become accustomed to not eating until "lunch," which for me is 7-9 hours after waking.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I always have breakfast, or I'll die.....I usually just have toast and a cup of tea. Or sometimes a banana if I have any at home.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I always have breakfast, or I'll die.....I usually just have toast and a cup of tea. Or sometimes a banana if I have any at home.

actual death or hyperbole?

i eat breakfast every day but it's typically a pretty sad breakfast (oatmeal with some fruit on the side, bagel with peanut butter or a hardboiled egg). if i mix some dairy in there to make my breakfast delicious i have the unfortunate consequence of completely messing up basic function in my body and eventually dying if i made it a regular routine. on the weekends i'll usually go back to sleep after taking my pill at 6am so i'll usually make pancakes, bacon and sunny side up eggs or at the very least some cereal with milk in it.

i can't imagine skipping breakfast regularly would do much to help my already pitiful amount of energy. plus it's nice to eat something with my morning coffee. really don't understand how someone's body could be soft to the point where it'd go mental over food in the morning.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
actual death or hyperbole?

Slight hyperbole, I'm a type 1 diabetic, so if I don't eat breakfast I fade really fast throughout the morning.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I just have a glass of milk and some peanut butter for bfast
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94