Do you think actually matter? Is anything anyone says truly profound or original? Perfectly written and perfectly paced? Is my lack of parenthood showing? Are actions the only things that matter for anyone who isn't a famous thinker?

Does anyone remember laughter?
Quote by whywefight
Do you think actually matter? Is anything anyone says truly profound or original? Perfectly written and perfectly paced? Is my lack of parenthood showing? Are actions the only things that matter for anyone who isn't a famous thinker?

R u alright mate?
I remember the laughter. Always the laughter. Never with me. Always at me.

I let them think I'm OK with it. That way, they'll never see it coming.

Vengeance. Swift. Bloody. Final.

You know who you are.

And it's highly unlikely you're reading this forum tbh
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Words aren't so easily memorable, I don't think. But consistency is.

For example, in 10 years time, this post will not matter at all and we will all more than likely forget we ever said them. But in 10 years time, you might look back on this site and remember a select few users you grew accustomed to. And I like to think that human connection does matter.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
There are some things that I'm totally chill about, cause I got it in perspective you know. Went to my therapist appointment. Takes about an hour, maybe a bit more, to get there. Turns out she was on holiday, and she had told me but I forgot. So at first I'm all "ugh dont wanna do the journey back" casue the metro is crowded during the time, and I just hate this metro system anyway. So I go to the bus stands and get all interested about taking the bus home. It's longer, but I don't get motion sick and I can pretty much always hvae a spot to seat because it's not as cramped as the metro.

Turns out the bus that I got was the wrong one. My bus comes every twenty minutes. When I got to the bus stand, I heard the people going "oh man it's late blah blah". So about fifteen minutes later, a bus comes, and I'm all "oh yeah this is it" everyone's getting on, I assume it's my bus, turns out it isn't. Right as the bus pulls out, I look at the window and see my bus stop at the stand to pick people

so I'm all "ugh this sucks" and was just kinda gonna figure out a way home. Previously something like this happened to me in London, where it was like half two in the morning and I had no idea where I was and it was cold, so I just got on a bus and just sort of go until something looked familiar. One stop later the bus is at the depot so now I gotta find another one. I find it, and it's going where I want, but it's only every forty five minutes and I'd just missed the last one by ten. At this point I'm thinking about taxis, and stuff like that. I walk down the block a bit and as I turn around I see my bus come. So I sprint mad and get on it, after bascially cutting the bus off so he couldn't move. Got home at half three.

So that was the similar part, where it was "take public transit until something is familiar". My phone had died as well so lol at getting maps on it. Anyway, it's warm and I'm a bit delirious. I get to the last stop and it's a massive shopping centre. I get off the bus and figure "hey I'll get some things here" and I went into a petsco/smart/whatever to get some more stuff for my dog. I walk in and see a large section with the norma aisles and everything. The other part of the store had computers and printers and stuff, and I'm thinking "woah what a way to branch out to multiple unrelated stuff". I walk down a bit and go into an aisle at random, and then realise that I'm at Staples instead. I don't know why I thought I was at petsco. I did the thing where I casually browse away form workers so they don't talk to me. Then I left, called a cap off a phone someone lent me, get in, and got home forty minutes later.

So all in all, it was a busy afternoon where I left at half two, and got back home at seven (normally is 5). And I was about to get all annoyed for it, but I realised I really didn't have anything planned for the day. It's not like I was going to be late for anything, so it didn't matter. So I chilled out and then just did puzles and stuff when I got home.

so yeah, it's jsut a matter of me putting things into perspective when situations happen. If I get a red light, and have to wait thirty seconds, why am I stressing out thinking I'm going to be late to something? Maybe I am, but it's just thirty seconds. Same when people undertake you to overtake someone else, and it's dangerous and illegal (he was speeding like mad), and he ended up stuck at the same light that I was, and the other cars. So he's all gung ho to get home fast, but he ends up at the same time.

It's all about perspective and mental priorities.
superman is killing himself tonight
It's not what you say, it's what you don't say.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Do you intend to get over this phase? I can only hope.

Maybe
A quarter life crisis implies there was a time when I didnt think this way
Does it matter that 99% of what I say doesn't matter? Does mattering even really matter? Can matter matter?

Sorry I can't take this seriously but I do think the TS matters <3

I'll see my self out.
Quote by whywefight

Yes. You can find some funny shit, everyday.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by icanhasgodmode
It's not what you say, it's what you don't say.

Oh crap, I didn't call my boss a dick today...

Well, time to go find a new job, I guess
Quote by whywefight

remember this: you can't take back something you've said.

It matters, words can kill a relationship with loved ones . Depending on the words you say and the sensitivity of the person you say them to. On the other side of coin positive words that are not fake help all around with loved ones and acquaintances.

Being mean; sarcastic all-knowing just being a basic asshole gets you nowhere. Actions count too of course but your words are reflections of your thoughts,as are your actions ,Grasshopper .
Last edited by yope at Sep 4, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33581361
Do you intend to get over this phase? I can only hope.

I think phillip hacked him.
people have said things that have saved me; I have said things that have saved people, only to find out much later.

you just have to find things/people that matter to you
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

^easier said than done :/
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I think phillip hacked him.

Ouch
Probably won't know until someone tells me to my face
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
How many things that you will say in your entire life
Do you think actually matter?

Anything you will say to your children.
Quote by whywefight
^easier said than done :/

Certainly but it gets easier when you follow what you naturally feel drawn towards rather than avoiding it
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja