2 6%
0 0%
None of the above.
1 3%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 2
what an idiotic metric.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Had to look it up too. I think you forgot a digit there lol.
Doesn't matter. 0.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Had to look it up too. I think you forgot a digit there lol.
Doesn't matter. 0.

Wtf how did that happen
I'm bisexual, so like in the middle? I dunno, I find girls much more aesthetically pleasing
Better make another one.
But don't delete this one because #MakeThePitGreatAgain
Goodnight.

Edit: ^ whaaaat? Bladez I never knew you were bi.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Better make another one.
Goodnight.

Imma just pretend a mod is homophobic
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33581392

can't tell if srs or mocking me

I still don't really understand how the scale works tho, like how do you accurately measure how gay you are? is there some measuring apparatus or something?
Ya obviously the scale is ridiculous but its kinda thete to prove a point more than anything
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Better make another one.
Goodnight.

I thought the general assumption was that everyone who posted in the pony thread was over 0 to some degree?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by whywefight
Imma just pretend a mod is homophobic

nice try, 6 added.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by whywefight
Ya obviously the scale is ridiculous but its kinda thete to prove a point more than anything

nah it's cool. it just shows sexuality, like a lot of other characteristics isn't some kind of black and white issue with simple slots for everyone. the "numbers" are just to make it easier for people to understand.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Bladez22
can't tell if srs or mocking me

I was being serious. I had no idea.
I wouldn't mock you for something like that. I'm not heartless man, geez.

So like I'm not gay or anything but on a scale of 1 to 10 how ideal am I for gay boyfriend material?
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by theguitarist at #33581401
I thought the general assumption was that everyone who posted in the pony thread was over 0 to some degree?

rude
1/2ish for a guess. women for me, but i know when a bloke is good looking and have a man crush on johnny depp
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
A man crush doesn't make you a homo, does it?

And what if you just love the beard, but not the person attached to it?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by Bladez22
rude

Isnt it kind of true though? Lol

Specifically with anyone who watches the show. Like I dont think Orson meant it in a bad way
Crap way of looking at sexual identity. Sexuality isn't just a spectrum between gay and straight. A better metric (which is practically useless at best but let's play along) would also involve your gender, sex, and romantic (not just sexual) inclinations. It should also address the fact that gender is fluid and that sexuality may behave accordingly, and so incorporate time and your perception of the ideal (like Klein's scale).

0 - 7, as it stands, sux.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
0 - 7, as it stands, sux.

A 7? Who wants to be like Justin Bieber?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Jack didn't answer my question so I'm going to assume 1 or less and now I'm going to bed sad. :<
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by icanhasgodmode
A man crush doesn't make you a homo, does it?

And what if you just love the beard, but not the person attached to it?

ha maybe... but to have some form of crush must move you futher along the scale

I also found this.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16830926#post16830926

so its been going on a while :p
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by whywefight at #33581421

Specifically with anyone who watches the show. Like I dont think Orson meant it in a bad way

don't really know tbh, I barely watch it now, and only ever spoke to the guys there

I thought it was a joke-insult type thing, and i couldn't think of a witty reply because im all bantered out from work

didn't see your post Josh, yeah I am, it took a long while for me to come to terms with it and isn't something I talk about openly (other than with internet weirdos). I'm only sort of out, and I'm in a straight LTR so for practical purposes I just let people assume I'm straight, its easier that way
Last edited by Bladez22 at Sep 4, 2015,
Quote by whywefight

but srsly, it's always seemed here that a large amount of users in threads like the pony one or the anime aren't particularly heteronormative.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
after seeing some discussion, this metric is even more idiotic than i first thought.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by icanhasgodmode at #33581427
A 7? Who wants to be like Justin Bieber?

Ha ha you mean he's gay man that is earth shattering

Everyone, stop what you're doing and listen to icanhasgodmode's joke about Justin Bieber being gay.
Quote by Acϵ♠
after seeing some discussion, this metric is even more idiotic than i first thought.

tbh kiss corsi is a much better metric
Quote by Godsmack_IV
tbh kiss corsi is a much better metric

kiss corsi and gender fenwick are the only 2 you need
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
kiss corsi and gender fenwick are the only 2 you need

The only one you need is:

"Do I want to bone <individual>?"

Answer yes/no/am all about the emotional connections(pretty much no).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33581423
Crap way of looking at sexual identity.

I agree but, "The reports were first published in Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948)"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
Not exactly contemporary. I guess people just bring it up nowadays to say, 'hey sexuality isn't just a binary thing yo'
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
is "incidentally homosexual" supposed to mean you're straight except for those few times you incidentally hooked up with the same sex? it's just so dumb lol you're either straight or you aren't, not "yeah im straight but gay incidents sometimes happen"

whoever kinsey is, **** him
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠ at #33581490
is "incidentally homosexual" supposed to mean you're straight except for those few times you incidentally hooked up with the same sex? it's just so dumb lol you're either straight or you aren't, not "yeah im straight but gay incidents sometimes happen"

ehhh, sexuality is a spectrum, I honestly think that everyone is a little gay, and that's okay
Quote by Acϵ♠

like, when you trip over your shoe laces and you fall on your friends schlong with your mouth... crazy Saturday nights
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Acϵ♠

He was one of the first academics to attempt a systematic analysis of human sexuality.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
'yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy hmmm he's kind of cute maybe a little tongue yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy yea boi eat that pussy' [1]
I'm a pansexual dragonkin and this thread is problematic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Acϵ♠ at #33581490

Is this a performance arts thing? Are your parents gonna pop out at the end and say "We love you son no matter what"?
Page 1 of 2