Poll: Did you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did you?
yes
2 50%
no
4 100%
Voters: 4.
That'll be the old lady that drinks mulled cider, and 'performs' in the donkey show noone in the store has told you about yet.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'm afraid that smelling that is actually first symptom of Cancer of the AIDS.

R.I.P TS

Have a nice bum to ease your passing

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Will Lane

Any help finding it? Any similar stories? Did you do this to me?

Yes.

I was in the local music store, and I could smell this odd aroma. It smelled like an elderly lady, with a kind citrusy twist. Actually, it sort of smelled like when my dad used to cut the trees in our garder and then bake an apple pie (with cinnamon). The smell came and went.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Do you ever smell fudge when there is no fudge?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Most vinyl stores I go to where they sell used stuff smells like a library.

Which library?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by DardySon
I'm afraid that smelling that is actually first symptom of Cancer of the AIDS.

R.I.P TS

Have a nice bum to ease your passing

God damn that is Grade A ****ing bum right there man. Like that's the kind of bum that requires immediate masturbation. I'll see y'all fellas on the other side.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

What's she actually trying to do?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
What's she actually trying to do?

Colon cleanse
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Will Lane at #33581701
it's starting to give me a headache. it's nauseating.

you guys get new stock in recently?