I'm already used to it/forgot what the old one looked like.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
They already change it everyday anyway.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The google logo was fine as it was. I'd agree the new one is kindergarten-esque, presumably it was designed by a 4 year old or someone who wanted 4 year olds to use google.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Did you miss the recent UG logo change, too?

Wait, they changed the font? That's it?
Quote by JackSaints
The google logo was fine as it was. I'd agree the new one is kindergarten-esque, presumably it was designed by a 4 year old or someone who wanted 4 year olds to use google.

Perhaps they were trying to "spice up their image" or something when they really didn't need to. I don't get it.
Quote by JackSaints

Well it seems to be the popular design style at the moment; flat colours and simple shapes. Windows and Apple already did it, so I guess Google just wanted in.

Give me obnoxious shiny stuff anyday.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Oh cool, it's Jane Aiken's 91st birthday

(who's Jane Aiken?)

But really, I hate it, it's bordering on comic sans.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's because google now has a corporate policy of child-molesting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's because google now has a corporate policy of child-molesting.

Inviting kindergartners into their self-driving windowless vans.
I didn't notice this because I mostly use the Firefox search bar for Google without actually going on the Google home page.

So, I will obviously continue to not notice it. This comment is worthless..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Sep 4, 2015,
Quote by Krieger91 at #33581908
I didn't notice this because I mostly use the Firefox search bar for Google without actually going on the Google home page.

So, I will obviously continue to not noticing it. This comment is worthless..

So you don't even notice it in the tab?

Quote by Trowzaa

Yeah, that yeah. But I didn't really give it much importance and didn't bother checking out the rest of the logo.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Trowzaa

I see that now I look for it, but genuinely either havent noticed it, or didnt notice it changed What did it used to be? Hasnt it always been a 'G'

Not really a new logo

's like

old logo
new logo

Hey check out our new logo!
Last edited by sam b at Sep 4, 2015,
Quote by sam b at #33581934
I see that now I look for it, but genuinely either havent noticed it, or didnt notice it changed What did it used to be? Hasnt it always been a 'G'

Not really a new logo

's like

old logo

new logo

Hey check out our new logo!

The old icon for tabs was

"Ever since this new graphic went live, it's been a complete game-changer. Brand awareness is paramount is today's dynamic marketplace." - the kind of thing a **** who describes themselves as a "professional" would say about a company's logo changing.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Inviting kindergartners into their self-driving windowless vans.

Living the dream.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
their tiny "G" logo just reminds me of Groupon
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i don't mind the new main logo but the new tab icon bugs me for some reason. i don't like the design or the colors.

I hope they didn't pay more than $50 for it, that's what NIKE paid for a way better one. (hand drawn logo old school before computers)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Still not as bad as when Apple dropped their skeuomorphism on iOS for the toddler-style icons.