I was looking at an Acoustic Lead Guitar Series G20 with a zoomg1on as an effects pedal. Is the amp worth it? I know the pedal is.
Keep saving your money. The acoustic has a can of bees sound at best and the Zoom is okay but if you're looking for your first setup it's best to invest in just an amp to start.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I'm not sure if it was the same model but I played through one for a bit and thought as good or better than the other $100 amps. I would think it would make a fine starter amp but ic you're looking at it as an upgrade then you probably should keep saving. If I only wanted to spend that much money I'd look for an old Epiphone Valve Jr.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by TheStig1214
Keep saving your money. The acoustic has a can of bees sound at best and the Zoom is okay but if you're looking for your first setup it's best to invest in just an amp to start.

Yea this is my first setup, first electric guitar actually. I'm an eperienced guitarist but I've only been playing acoustic. Back in Black doesn't sound as good on acousitc So yea I was going to get the Mustang 20w, but then I decided not to go for a modeling amp, and spend the money on the zoom, because I would get more effects + looping and other stuff. Am i right with that?
Quote by lucky1978
I'm not sure if it was the same model but I played through one for a bit and thought as good or better than the other $100 amps. I would think it would make a fine starter amp but ic you're looking at it as an upgrade then you probably should keep saving. If I only wanted to spend that much money I'd look for an old Epiphone Valve Jr.

Lol no you're right I'm looking at it as a starter not an upgrade , going to get my first electric, and want a good amp. Any suggestions or comments would be awesome.
I think the Mustang would be a good starter amp. I wouldn't invest in any effects units until you get familiar with the electric. The Mustang has effects on board. The VOX VT amps are good starter modelers as well.
lets do this right.

whats your budget?
where are you located?
what genre?
willing to buy used?

etc.

then we can help you best.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/