so in few weeks i flying to vietnam i will start in saigon and finsh in hanoi
then i take a flight to bangkok
I though to buy an acoustic guitar in my trip
and i want to ask you if you know about good stores in saigon

so if some of you was traveling in vietnam and buying a guitar there
i will be happy to know names or address of a good guitar stores

tanks for the helpers (and soory about my english )
Quote by TobusRex
Google is your friend.

Okay I wanted to hear from people who actually bought in stores there...
Maybe there's a better place than I found in a quick search
Wasn't meaning that as a snotty response, btw. I did a google search and came up with a few hits, but I can't recommend any because I haven't been to Vietnam. Good luck! Watch out for the humidity in Southeast Asia....was brutal in the Philippines last year, I have to wonder what it would do to a wooden instrument.
Quote by TobusRex
Wasn't meaning that as a snotty response, btw. I did a google search and came up with a few hits, but I can't recommend any because I haven't been to Vietnam. Good luck! Watch out for the humidity in Southeast Asia....was brutal in the Philippines last year, I have to wonder what it would do to a wooden instrument.

Thank you
I did not think about it I'll get a good case with the guitar hope it will be enough
Quote by yarin440
Okay I wanted to hear from people who actually bought in stores there...
Maybe there's a better place than I found in a quick search
Have you researched any of the customs or CITES restrictions which might be involved with getting a guitar out of Vietnam and back into the US?

In all honesty, I'd leave that crap to the people who do it everyday, the Asian and Pac Rim guitar makers.

That notwithstanding, it is quite a leap on your part to assume many of us have traveled to Vietnam, with the intent to buy a guitar.
Quote by Captaincranky
Have you researched any of the customs or CITES restrictions which might be involved with getting a guitar out of Vietnam and back into the US?

In all honesty, I'd leave that crap to the people who do it everyday, the Asian and Pac Rim guitar makers.

That notwithstanding, it is quite a leap on your part to assume many of us have traveled to Vietnam, with the intent to buy a guitar.

not to us to israel
and I didn't think that will be a problem because I know many people that done it before
Music stores are as good a place as any to begin your journey. Sometimes the best places are going along with your musical partners. They could be of some help. Guitarist tend to be there just to make sure you buy from them.